[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

set Image Sprite. X block expects a components in “of component” parameter but you passed a String instead.

1 Like

I have tried both of these methods
please have a look on aia
I tried it by using component id and by component itself too none of them worked
All of these methods are working perfectly for other components but not for image sprite and slider
Please try it on your side if its an error or a problem in my blocks setting

1 Like

Try this one ziachtestapp.aia (78.8 KB)

5 Likes

@Boban
Thank You so much for this assist
Its working now
:heart:>3000 for this help
M getting crazy with happiness :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I want to add Rating bar in Dynamic but it seems that the component name is not correct. Does anyone know the component name for Rating Bar?

Thank you :slight_smile:

try RatingBar instead of MakeroidRatingBar

I tried it but still getting error.

How wirte block for
When click any horizontal arrangement

No. Actually I am creating an app about ratings. So I want the rating bar inside the dynamic component. :sweat_smile:

Hey guys, thanks for your concern. I found the solution.
For dynamic rating bar, use ‘Ratingbar’ as the component name. It will work.
:relieved:

3 Likes

This extension is really well done, but does any of you really believe that this thread is still doing well?
With almost 1000 responses, you will certainly lose the overview and do someone have time to read all of these posts?
A lot of the posts consist of thank you and good work.
I think it would be better if this ended and one or more new ones were generated that are limited to the technical side.
You can still use the current one for thanks.

Of course no. Discourse has a feature called “Summarize This Topic”. It allows you to decrease the posts that you see so you can only read the “important” ones.

I don’t know if it would be ethical for moderators to create a new thread for this extension.

1 Like

Image and text, yes I would like to pass the information of the clicked item to another screen

1 Like

Could you show me an example? I tried several ways but I can’t get a result.

You can not set label text in Notifier alert.

Would you like to share block?

hi

i try to discover this extension. do you use MIT App Inventor ?

Regards

How do I create an Arrangement within Another?

Just. Elaborate.

Yoshi

In second Create block, change the places of “VerticallArrangement” text block with GetID block. Also replace GetID block with GetComponent.

1 Like