[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

I don’t have a PC at the moment. Try what I’ve said. For each key and value block is in the control part

I think @WatermelonIce means this:

3 Likes

Exactly what I meant :+1:

3 Likes

Hi
What should I use as property name to align text to center of a lable in dynamic lable using dynamic component extension

Use Numbers
0 : left
1 : center
2 : right

1 Like

I used that but what should be the property name

TextAlignment or textalignment

1 Like

Ok I think I used space between text and Alignment

1 Like

Thanks it works

1 Like

How to write schema in Kodular using dictionary.
First use this starter template:
blocks (3)

keys is the input value for the template. For example, the id count for it. Add more items to the list if you want more inputs. To use the input in component part, use {YOUR KEY NAME}

Next is the components part.
Add more items in the list if you want more component.

“id” and “type” are necessary. In the type part, you cannot use extension components. The type should be a string like “MakeroidCardView”, “HorizontalArrangement”, etc.

As said, you can use the input as a id increment. to do this, just do “{YOUR KEY NAME}”. You can join more text like “label_{count}”

In the properties part, the value should be a dictionary (object). Key is the property name and value is the property value. You can add as much pair as you want, as long as the property name exist for that particular component. This part is optional

If you created an arrangement, you can define new component in the arrangement. To do this, Add a pair and define a new list, just like what we did in the first place.

Example:

In this case, I created a card view first, then add one label and a button in it.

After you have done all the things, you can just put it in the template slot and test it out. If it is what you want, press Do it and copy the result. Replace the template slot with a string with the text you have just copied. If you want to modify later, do not delete the dictionary first.

If you have any question, please ask here or refer to this page:

8 Likes

#off-topic and #kodular-record
3 Posts left to complete

Replies

1 Like

I didn’t use space. Yet why so much space? Can it be reduced?

Nice…

1000th post :grin:

5 Likes

Use decoration to set margin. This space is the default kodular margin.

no marzin option

Yes there is.

I have already said that it is in decoration component.

how ?
no option in desing