:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
not working

not working help please

Try 0 or -5

yes trying

love you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
its working

1 Like

When we keep value 0 there is no noticeable difference when we keep -4 or greater then it affect.

As per my experience with decoration component

1 Like

Please add a option to create the components async (maybe UI thread will not be paused if created async?)

also,maybe another version of extension that works async?

I think @yusufcihan has explained why async is not needed in the first post.

yes, i’ve seen that but still async will help in some ways like when loading a large listview with a lot of components in it? it is just my opinion.

How it will help? :thinking:

i’ve already mentioned that.

I ask in terms of what will it help? Time consumption?

Just understand how loading async works. i asked for that benefits. let’s wait for @yusufcihan to look into my suggestion. also, it is not really needed in most cases but in some. and…

1 Like

Async tasks have limitations along with benefits.

You won’t learn when/if the component has created without using an additional event.

EDIT:
I’m thinking of publishing the new versions with two releases, as asynchronous and as synchronous. So people can use any release that they want. And both can be updated together, maybe? :thinking:

Exactly.

Because you are such a amazing developer who broke the limitation of custom listview on MIT, i really hope you can find a way to deal with it. you’ve done that no one else did.

when setting properties, is it possible that the extension first checks if the component has been created and set only when done? or any other way that will set properties of component created with async method?

did you know if the listview of popular apps like facebook created with async method?

Yes, but it is not needed for synchronous. If it is asynchronous, it needs a additional event block to trigger. To know if the component has been created, check if the ID contains in the UsedID list.