[F/OS] Recycler List View - Render larger data sets efficiently using `RecyclerView` for AppInventor & Distros

Can we use more than one recyclerview in same screen @zainulhassan ??

1 Like

Yes you can use more than one recycler view. But you cannot nest recycler views in same direction.

HI,
This is my simple block with Recycler list view Extension. My app screen orientation is Landscape mode.

The Problem is my card view not created but when I change screen orientation is unspecified and when rotate screen it created. how to fix this.

Cakes.aia (704.4 KB)

I’m having a similar problem.
In this version 1.0.3 my list appears on one screen and not on another screen, while in version 1.0.0 it appears normally on both screens.
Where can I find version 1.0.2?

I didn’t understand what you meant. Can you explain me?

Can anyone help me in creating a list ?.
First i want to make 2 variables of list which will get data from csv file
Veriable1 have 114 list of buttons
Veriable2 have 6000 list of text
I want to create 2 lists.
1 : when screen instialize create list of 114 buttons that get list from veriable1.

2 when any button click the first arrangement invisible and second arrangement visible and create another list. In which get data from veriable2.
And when button 1 click i want to show variable 2 list from 1 to 200 .
And when button 2 click i want to show variable 2 list from 201 to 400 .
And so on.

I can make it with dynamic component but not able in recyclerview extension.
Please help me by making a demo app

how to Change height or width

Hello @zainulhassan I would kindly like to know how to use this method with your new aix using one of these two blocks and call an event when the user has scrolled to bottom
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

I have tried the dx & dy I only get notification with 0 event on every scroll it doesn’t detect and provide a real number such 100 when the user scrolls to bottom.

However your aix doesn’t work with VerticleScroll Arrangement Component it only works with VerticleArrangement Component which actually can not work with any Vs Handler aix Kindly help me to solve this problem and detect user scroll to bottom

Thanks as I am waiting for your advance response to solve this problem

same problem

Too much lag!! Fix this issue please :frowning:

If your project is lagging, then you did sonething wrong…

Read the contributions in this thread, especially this one

Taifun

1 Like

Try this:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

didn’t understood. can you explain again please?

I just found the issue when lag happening.

I created some cards with this extension and set Visible true or false from BindView. But when most of cards are invisible (false), it starts lagging! But when all cards are visible(true) I did’nt faced any lag issue. Please tell how to fix this or what should I do.

here is block Screenshot of BindView of Cards-

@zainulhassan how to implement width or height percentage in set properties?

Helo someone help me. my data from spreadsheet not showing

1 Like

Any solution for this? I too face the same … @dora_paz @dohop96

@zainulhassan can you say

Anyone please provide solution for this :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: @Still-learning give it a try