Fabric.singleton app crashes

Hola, tengo un problema con mi app, los reportes del playstore me indican que ha muchos usuarios les crashea la app por el error indicado en el titulo, no he logrado reproducir el error pero sospecho que tiene que ver con los eventos On Resume On Pause y el metodo MoveTaskToBack, ya que algunos usuarios me han reportado que les ocurre al correr la app en segundo plano, alguna idea de como poder solucionar el error o porque ocurre?

I can’t understand what you wanna say as i know hindi and english language:sweat_smile:

Sorry, i will try to explain in english.

Hello, I have a problem with my app, the playstore reports tell me that many users have crashed the app for the error indicated in the title, I have not managed to reproduce the error but I suspect it has to do with the events On Resume On Pause and the MoveTaskToBack method, since some users have reported what happens to them when running the app in the background, some idea of ​​how to solve the error or why it happens?

Sorry for my bad english :sweat_smile:

Are you using onesignal in your app if you use then errors will be shown

Yes, I’m using one signal, so if I remove one signal the app will stop having that error?

Yes it’s will be stopped

Hi sir i tried to delete one signal but the error still happens, what can i do?? Please help.