Facebook intertitals ads not show

Actually i jst wanna ask that
i placed fb ads on my app . All things are showing like no. of impressions , click & all but still not showing revenue …
Why

1 Like

How can you have revenue when you just started today? And that is a question you have to ask at Facebook not here.

sorry .
actually i started yesterday & it showing 5 clicks but not showing revenue & i already submitted the form …

With 5 clicks you won’t get revenue :sweat_smile:
You need much more clicks to start earning money

Does your app showing facebook interstitial ads???

Send an ad request from your app
Once you have integrated the SDK, you can send an ad request by opening your app and navigating to the ad placement. You need to be logged into the Facebook app on the same device, with a Facebook profile that is linked to your business.
You’ll get an email when we receive the first ad request.

1 Like

Yes i have my fb account logged in from same device and opened the app. Banner ads are showing but interstitial ads are not.

bro actually i used the extension to show ads …

Please share it here.

bro contact me personally
so that we can share our info .
whatsapp no. 8982048986

You should share here your info. That is what the community is therefore isn’t it.

1 Like

If that was a paid extension then i can not buy it.

@Mika @Vishwas when will be the problem of facebook interstitial ads solved???

1 Like

Or you can just wait until your problem is solved by some way.

1 Like

facebook intertitals ads not show Finaly.

Show blocks

When screen initialize
Call fb interstitial ad load ad

But ad is not loading. As facebook audience network shows there are no ad requests from your app. And other side banner ads are showing and in fb audience network ad request are also seeing.

That is Makeroid is unable to call facebook interstitial ads. There should be a bug. Solve it soon.

We’ll fix this soon.

1 Like

Also Interestial ad of admob not showing

now fb ads is fixed or not?