Failed resolution of : lcom/google/android/gms/safetynet/safetynet;

I am having this error while login How can I fix it???, plz help me

(upload://jOn7v2OX0CohsddcG91moIIcVFg.jpeg)

3 Likes

Anyone pls help me I’m getting this error check screenshot

1 Like

me to having same error

2 Likes

Are u using firebase authentication? I think that’s the reason…

yes, I am using it

Anyone pls help I need to finish my project urgently I think this error occurred bcz of kodular compiler…

1 Like

failed resoulution of : lcom/google/android/gms/safetynet/safetynet; - Discuss - Kodular Community

1 Like

Please @Boban @Peter

@Taifun do u have any solution or suggestion for this runtime error? Plz

1 Like

same mistake!!!

1 Like

photo_2023-10-24_11-29-22

i have same error

1 Like

as far as I know, Safetynet provides a collection of services and APIs that help protect your applications against security threats, including device sabotage, bad URLs, potentially malicious applications, and fake users.
are there any unsafe extensions?

extension
this is my extension,
I think the error that appeared was caused by the latest Kodular update and affected Firebase authentication, especially phone number verification.

Before the update everything worked fine
please help me :pray:

1 Like

appear failed resolution of:Lcom/google/android/gms/safetynet!

1 Like

anyone know this problem?

That’s right.
What happens if you don’t use phone auth?

Please help me, there was an app made earlier, but now firebase authentic is not working in that app, "failed regulation of: Lcom/google/android/gms/safetynet/SafetyNet; this text is coming, what is the solution to this problem. .?

Screenshot 2023-10-26 105616

1 Like

Please help me, there was an app made earlier, but now firebase authentic is not working in that app, "failed regulation of: Lcom/google/android/gms/safetynet/SafetyNet; this text is coming, what is the solution to this problem. .?

1 Like

Try adding Recaptcha component to project. It should add safetynet jar to apk.

2 Likes

2 Likes