Fenix 1.5.5 - New File system → File component

In addition the File component does NOT declare any storage permissions (with DefaultFileScope = App) in the Manifest.

Unfortunately, my fears came true that the AI2 bugs were not fixed. It seems to be even worse.

2 Likes

Astonishing that the betatesters didn’t find this bug.:thinking:

these bugs

I’m not sure if there was a way to test this beforehand. However, I don’t think so.

2 Likes

There is a info on discord however, there is not many beta testers left

1 Like

It does not declare any storage permissions regardless of the DefaultFileScope (Kodular: Default File).

In addition it requests WRITE permission for the Shared folders also on Android 11+.

So it doesn’t work on any Android version if you want to save to one of the Shared folders.

1 Like

I think we should all relax with the file component. There are extensions that fix the problem, use those while the built-in components are receiving tweaks.

You don’t seem to get it like most. It’s not just about the File component, but about the entire new file system. The Canvas component also does not declare any storage permissions (regardless of the DefaultFileScope), so the same problems occur here as well.

First check the new file system and then come back with useful contributions.

2 Likes

Talking about “useful contributions,” repeating posts in different topics doesn’t help anyone. It exaggerates the issue at hand greatly, it causes a sense of panic.

As I’m slightly too tired to discuss this any further, I will stop the “bickering.”

1 Like

:no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

The update doesn’t add anything other than it targets sdk 30

Google ads are still very weak
Compared to Admob ads
It is unreasonable to profit in Google ads, it is almost dead
It is clear that there are those who stalk the opinions and delete them
This is a dictatorship

Did you read my topic? Anyway, post your questions or comments elsewhere. This is about the new file system. I’m not interested in adds of any kind at all. I have not used these before and never will.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with panic. I’m just pointing out bugs. That’s all.
I don’t think your comments help in any way. We have waited long enough for this update and I have pointed out exactly these problems in good time - again and again.

4 Likes

It’s not a dictatorship. You are free to leave at any time and use any other platform out there. No one is stopping you.

1 Like

Without users there is no platform
And you are not nice to the users

1 Like

You’re the one who is constantly being critical and make rude and untrue comments.

1 Like

Who told you admanager not good system currently ecpm is low but impression is high so some users icluding me are getting a good revenue when kodular increse ecpm and decrease impression my revenue is decrease…they are still working on the ecpm floor for whole users so please be keep carm​:relieved:

File System not working properly
I just drag file component and it showing me error,
also file system related component not working,
like Camera showing error 202 did not load image.

Camera issue

1 Like

You are leading this to an off-topic discussion.

As Anke said,

Please, open another topic with your questions, complaints or requests.

1 Like

since some of our projects have been broken I would suggest @diego to make a backup to an old Fenix 1.5.4 else all our projects and the work we have did were the wasting of time.

everyone is crying

1 Like

Every time when new update comes previously working component not work in new update,
i suggest kodular team to please cross check all features & component are working perfectly before new rollout. as we are working hard in this platform considering Kodular is part of our Carrier. because these things are very irritating.

1 Like