Firebase Authentication Error

Hello,
When I use Firebase Authentication component and export the app (.apk), the app export gets failed. But when I delete Firebase Authentication component and export it gets succeed. Please help me. I need to use this component in my app.

There are lot of topic about that you must search before posting or crearing an topic

1 Like

I searched every where for this since last 6 days but I did not found any of information about this.

@Rahul_Titambe may you please show us the error log that is coming on exporting the apk

Here it is.

@Rahul_Titambe read the post that i have posted there are all config file related issue

have you added your json file in assets

yes it is added

1 Like

this is impossible there are so many topics on this question and none of them solves your doubt pls check every topic based on config error
pls check here - Search results for 'config error' - Kodular Community

Thank you every one.
The error has solved. I delete the current SHA1 key and export the app after deleting Firebase Authentication component. Then I download the app and refresh the page.
Then the new SHA1 key is generated. I used new key and generate the new .json file and then I upload it.
After doing all of this, finally it worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.