Firebase - Cloud Messaging Extension - Some Testers Needed

and without further details about what are you doing your contribution unfortunately does not help the extension developer to fix it…
Taifun

2 Likes

Did u tried the provided aia?

@UnknownBeast
yes I tried the .aia file provided … it doesn’t matter

if it works for others and not you, problems at your end

however I do admit current version is bit buggy

I am continuously working on patches to fix

1 Like

I tried to do everything again. Now it works fine.
My question, to make the notification appear you must necessarily send from the firebase console or will it be possible to press a button on the application and send the notification?

client side edition is bit buggy friend + exams :slightly_frowning_face: tomorrow is sunday, I will be free and hopefully push final patch

me right now

4 Likes

School before everything buddy. Take your time

1 Like

Hey mate, thanks for the your all helps. But i take same eror in my phone too. How can i fix it? Thank you for everything.

Actually, I delayed next release due to my exams, they may end on 9th December

2 Likes

Source code :thinking:

It hasn’t even been released officially what would you expect? would you like a cup of coffee instead?

2 Likes

I mean that I can’t put the Auth Firebase component on the Screen, even if I don’t use blocks. Just bringing the component ( Auth ) already causes conflict with its extension. But how will I log in by email, or phone if I don’t use Firebase Auth?

When will you release it?

Looks like the developer abandoned this project. It is really a shame since this would be one of the most used extensions at Kodular platform now that One Signal / push notification native component doesn’t work.
We can only hope that he or any other dev start something like this again.

I was busy, I’ll rework on this soon…

3 Likes

Hi !
:+1:
Yes, of course I understood that you were busy with your studies. :+1:Everything is alright. The extension is free, so, everyone has to wait.:+1:

6 Likes

Everything is fine when I test before uploading to play store but this problem occurs after uploading to play store.

1 Like

Hi,
I published my project on google play. I used this plugin to fix the notification issue. When I update again, I get an error in the new application as in the picture, how can I fix it?

1 Like

same problem @Pusula_Finans

it seems because of conflict with built-in components library versions, as i see Kodular’s one are pretty old :thinking:

1 Like