Firebase Notification(even after apps get killed)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Bharat_Android_App_Develo , posting just blocks doesn’t not make a topic a guide. You also need to explain the block and the job that the block do. Otherwise there will no benefit of this topic of being a guide

2 Likes

I have added guide of firebase notification not of the extension so I think I have provided whole guidance of using the extension to run notification component.

I am also learner of this extension its just to create function and run it
I have also provided some needed notices.

Hope this will be enough

@iamwsumit Thanks i was reading the blocks but i didn’t got any thing in mind So @Bharat_Android_App_Develo please make a full guide how to make source then how the functions are created and how the function is called in background or in foreground ?

1 Like

I am pretty sure if I was a newbie I wouldn’t be able to understand what’s going on…

Also tell which extension have you used

You can check in aia

It will be better if you add a link of extension topic in your guide.

3 Likes

@Bharat_Android_App_Develo , I never said you to explain the extension.

You have provided block just.
I am just saying you that you have not explained your Step2 blocks anymore. It is the main step and big blocks as shown. Please explain those blocks so user can understand it instead of copying it.
I hope you undertood :slightly_smiling_face:
I am not saying that your guide is bad or not good. I am just trying to say that explain the blocks

Ok sorry or misunderstanding ill add full guide ad edit it

3 Likes

I temporalily unlisted your topic in order to edit it. Please provide screenshots of your blocks, explaining the use of it

1 Like

You can remove this topic and please approve my another topic(post) @mod @dora_paz