šŸ”„ Firestore: scalable database

How to input data type geopoint Jarlison, seems like array have lattitude and longitudeā€¦ Thankyou

I still wait for you help.

pleaseā€¦

Hello @111192,

My schedule has been busy over the past few days as with many others. I have contributed to another Github project at a staggered rate because of it and there is still things I need to finish so others can complete their checklist. So please, be patient.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello, the same thing happens to me and I have discovered that it does not work with the Companion emulator, but if you create the apk and run it if it works correctly, try it and see how it works ok.

what types of language we are using to a send query request. itā€™s web or java

Please help !
FirebaseApp with name second app doesnā€™t exist. Available app names:

1 Like

when u install apk in your real device then u canā€™t see this error

I did test this and it works for me, but for everyone who wants to see if the issues are fixed for them, here you go!

• Fixed package name collision
    • Package name is com.jdl.firestore instead of com.jdl.Firestoreā€¦ This shouldnā€™t cause issues for you.
  • Added com.android.support:support-annotations library
    • Kodular should have this library, but since Iā€™m working on App Inventors source where theyā€™ve switched over to AndroidX I had to include itā€¦ Otherwise the build would fail. Although this hasnā€™t really increased the size if it has at all!

com.jdl.firestore.aix (2.3 MB)

@jarlissonlira2 I have submitted a PR on GitHubā€¦ Fix "FirebaseApp with name second app doesnā€™t exist" by StormiFire Ā· Pull Request #1 Ā· jarlisson2/FirestoreAIX Ā· GitHub

3 Likes

Have your issues resolved?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

Would you like integration with google-services.json so you donā€™t have to use the Initialize block and can use other Firebase components seamlessly?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

2 Likes

Has anyone managed to use the firestore with the authenticator?

How to get anyone document filed ?
i have a document id i want to get the field of these document

Good extension, Iā€™ll try it these days.

how can i find aplication id for this aix

Need Help I got error " FirebaseApp with name second app doesnā€™t exist. Available app names."

Its been quite long since the OP was last active on the community. Also, the extension doesnā€™t seem to be working properly as some users had also reported the same issue earlier. I unlist this until the extension receives an update fixing the mentioned issue(s).

hello iā€™m new here. I have a question, how to get the names of all documents in the collection?

Is there a guide on how to use the extensionā€™s functions?

Studying the functions that were used in the available aia, I was able to understand how they work.

But some functions such as ā€œDeleteDocumentā€, ā€œGetDocumentā€ and ā€œUpdateDocumentā€ require the text field ā€œdocumentReferenceā€

Where do I get this information (ā€œdocumentReferenceā€)?

Does anyone have an aia example?

I donā€™t think the extension has any problems. Just today I found out that this extension exists, I downloaded aia and installed it normally.

I followed the guidelines in the guide above on how to install, and it worked perfectly.

I have some problems to understand how some functions work, but I didnā€™t have the problems reported by the colleagues above.

Can i Put a Link in a Guide I am Making