🔥 Firestore: scalable database

Everything works fine
I don’t know where the data is coming from and adding to
I set all the the things needed (As per your post)
But not showing anything in Dashboard
All usage is 0
I set rules to false, even then it is working

2 Likes

Thanks for your prompt response, there is no error message, when I did the test with kodular companion and click the button add 200 cities, the app restarts and the companion disconnects, so I installed the APK directly to my phone and something curious happens , when you click on the add 200 cities button, no collection record or document is seen in firestore, but when I click on show 200 cities it extracts the data that does not exist and shows it in the list, I close and reopen the app, I add others 200 cities and firestore continues without records, but when I click on show 200 cities it shows a list with 400 cities some with repeated ID, I don’t know what I can be doing wrong, I will keep trying

1 Like

Try reloading the firestore page, it happens to me too.

1 Like

Same here @jimmy_ma

2 Likes

Version 1.1

• Fixed issues

Note: The problem has been resolved, however, it will not be possible to use this extension with the Firebase Storage, Firebase Auth and Firebase Remote Config components. Unfortunately, it is a pity, if anyone wants to help me, I will be grateful, I changed the name of the Sdk package so as not to conflict with the mentioned components, but unfortunately I was not successful, apparently it only worked on Android 10. It is worth mentioning that this extension does not will work in Companion.

3 Likes

Make Firebase Notification Extension

1 Like

Hi! I have some problems!
I did exactly what you told me to do to use the cloud firestore.
I downloaded the app.

by the way
“FirebaseApp with name second app doesn’t exist. Available app names: [DEFAULT]”
There’s a runtime error!

What can I do to solve this problem?

2 Likes

FirebaseApp with name second app doesn’t exist. Available app names: [DEFAULT]
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

please help

Excellent extension. Users have the chance to use another new database. Options are increased. Good.

The extension is excellent. Very good! I am looking for alternatives to work with Firebase Authentication. Congratulations on the work. The guide is also great.

You must set your Firebase details using the InitializeFirebase block.

Cause

Line #88 of jarlisson2/FirestoreAIX.

Solution to cause

Line #98 of jarlisson2/FirestoreAIX.

2 Likes

my problem is the same. I already have set my Firebase details in InitializeFirebase block. but still error as below.

“FirebaseApp with name second app doesn’t exist. Available app names: [DEFAULT]”

the error occur when call Firebase1 InitializeFirebase. help me please.

Hi @111192,

Before continuing, please read…

- How to ask Great Questions
- Code of Conduct
- Do not notify users in 1st post
- Measures to Prevent Creation of Duplicate Topics
- All capitals in title, post or reply are not allowed
- Rules Enforcement
- Community Guidelines

These topics are not targeting you or a specific audience, but this response is for you as a new user.

Welcome to the community and we’re happy to have you here! Can you tell me whether you have other Firebase components in your app? Like Firebase DB, Storage, Config, and so on? From there, I can likely help @jarlissonlira2 in fixing the issue.

2 Likes

I have read it. But, if I miss something, I’m so sorry. My english is very pool.

1 Like

I have already set my Firestore initializeFirebase block but still error

FirebaseApp with name second app doesn’t exist. Available app names: [DEFAULT]

please help me.

You’re answering a question that you’ve already answered.

so sorry I’ve confused about this board usage.

yes, my project there is a firebase authentication and after this I will take firebase storage also.
what should I do? friend.

Do not refer to me as friend. I will submit a PR to fix the issue tomorrow.

thank you for you help