[FREE] Accessibility Tools - Perform Back, Home and Recents

it is possible @themaayur but it cannot done at Runtime so, you cannot use this as a block. if i add these features then, you use my extension .Your app will work with/without Split Screen feature.

if you need this so, I can make a separate extension for you :wink:

1 Like

It would be great, if you provide the Extension :innocent:

1 Like

you have to change this to @Mohamed_Tamer

On Samsung S8, Android9 works fine. I have no idea for use but I tested it out of curiosity.

2 Likes

Can you add up a block for on home press and on recent press !!

1 Like

i d’t know how to used this extension . please give me demo aia :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: I don’t know what kind of permission need,
please help me.

first of all developer is suspended and for asking permission there is already a block for that and you dont need a aia just call the function and done

Thank you for making this extension .
Very good and useful.

I also disable split screen in my app

Great extension

disable home, disable menu can you add this feature ? free or paid ?

Here is a guide

2 Likes

Man, Kodular / app inventor is with so many great extensions that I can’t even remember them all. I have liked this topic before but I didn’t remember this extension. It will be very helpful in an app that I intend to create soon.

Congratulations and a lot of thanks for the extension

Can you help me turn off my cell phone with just one click on the button inside the app? without having to open the dialog that opens when you press the power button on your device.

@Aryan_Gupta Please, increase the API Level of the accessibility extension to at least 21. Because API Level 16 & 17 is no longer available with the new version of kodular.

OP no longer an active member in the community so don’t wait for an extension update

1 Like

please update the Extention coz while upload the app in the playstore its says You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle which has an activity, activity alias, service or broadcast receiver with intent filter, but without ‘android:exported’ property set. This file can’t be installed on Android 12 or higher. See: Behavior changes: Apps targeting Android 12  |  Android Developers
That means the extension is not updated for Android 12… can u pls give the updated version…

Please add event block for ,When click Press home & Press resent .
Because if you provide that blocks it will be one of the best achievement, Becouse their is no such type of block in any builder.

Sorry :pensive: :pensive: I want that block for my project I am selfish but I want that block because I want to disable their work,
I want only one button to go back and these is only back button.but their are there buttons which makes my project worse. I am making an app for children that’s why I want to disable that’s buttons,If your able to add these block please reply (free of cost or paid just reply)

I want also home button disable & recent button disable only back button to work