[Free] Advance PDF Creator : Encrypt / Decrypt PDF , ImageToPDF , WebViewToPDF , Print PDF etc

Blocks

Hello! Wonderful extension, although I encounter the following problem:
After creating a PDF from an image, the file is supposed to be sharable.
Unfortunately, the shape of the shared PDF appears too compressed.
What am I doing wrong?

I want to save my full list as PDF or as image in my storage, but the issue is PDF was create only visible part of list. I want full list PDF of my Vertical scroll arrangement. And also i don’t know how i shot mutiple PDF and save all page as one PDF in my storage.

PLEASE HELP

Can i save any component to image with this extention ?

thank you really :white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart:

2 Likes

holla can you contact me ineed help please

is it work on app inventor?

hi

i created pdf and file is exist , but print not working
can anyone solve it

i know file sharing to print

thank’s alot

To find out, why you get a runtime error, use logcat

Taifun

1 Like

the issue is can not find the file
as on above screen shot

i capture error but it’s not clear and too alot
03-31 13:13:06.221 1444 1928 E KernelCpuSpeedReader: Failed to read cpu-freq: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu۶/cpufreq/stats/time_in_state: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
03-31 13:13:06.221 1444 1928 E KernelCpuSpeedReader: Failed to read cpu-freq: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu۰/cpufreq/stats/time_in_state: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
03-31 13:13:07.297 1444 1928 E KernelCpuSpeedReader: Failed to read cpu-freq: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu۶/cpufreq/stats/time_in_state: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
03-31 13:13:07.298 1444 1928 E KernelCpuSpeedReader: Failed to read cpu-freq: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu۰/cpufreq/stats/time_in_state: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
03-31 13:13:20.964 1444 1886 E Watchdog: !@Sync: 258 heap: 150 / 150 FD: 1108 [۲۰۲۳-۰۳-۳۱ ۱۳:۱۳:۲۰.۹۶۴]
03-31 13:13:37.265 1444 1928 E KernelCpuSpeedReader: Failed to read cpu-freq: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu۶/cpufreq/stats/time_in_state: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
03-31 13:13:37.266 1444 1928 E KernelCpuSpeedReader: Failed to read cpu-freq: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu۰/cpufreq/stats/time_in_state: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)

Can you share your apk here or in my pm.

does pp.pdf exists ? in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.YourApp.packageName/files/pp.pdf path and what is your android version?

i use free plan
make it with app inventor
pdf created successfully
but in printing file not found
and in kodular companion and app inventor companion too same issue
my phone android version is : 13
and try in noxplayer android emulator

AND i try different location “/storage/emulated/0/”
and create pdf but in printing file not found

a.apk (3.4 MB)

and am very thankful for this extension
thank you

Hi, how to add page?? in case we have 2 layout, 1 html in webview and second layout in vertical arrangement?

how can I make ot work with Vertical Scroll Arangement?
I have a Custom List_View made with dynamic components and i would like to save the whole Vertical Scroll Arangement data, it may be 5 values or 10, 20, 30.

If values are 30, surely i would need 6 pages, cam this extension do this? I already tryed to create some “if” statements:
if(values < 5)
{create 1 page}
else if(values > 5 && values < 12)
{create 2 pages}

but it only makes 1 page…

Even if I set 2 pages with no condition,

Thank so much ^^

Hello, please how can do this ?

How you can save the pdf? can i see the bloks?

Hello, I want to export an html file to pdf, but the output file is cut a lot. It only shows what’s on the screen and the scrolling parts below are cut off. Is there any way to fix it? thank you very much

Hi, it is possible to decide to add a folder to save my PDF

That is, inside the Download folder, create an additional folder with perhaps the name of my app where all my PDFs will be saved inside

I am sorry for not providing support!

As I am busyy due to studies so not providing support to any free aix and paid ones have my contact so there is no issue with them I will continue help them as they have my aix, as it’s my duty but the those who are not I am sorry for you! Really I made alot aix for individual ones for free and some of my public aix already are free. But not providing support those who have problems and also aix are not up to date.

I am mentioning this aix works at date 5/11/2023 without any update till now from my side. Files save mechanism work under scope (ASD) and user having issues with views or arrangement component not getting full image so arrangements needs to be scroll able and fully visible. Or you can use web view which even work if you hide it.

Just getting alot of message for my aix so I need to classify my absence and not providing support. I really felt bad :disappointed:

I will back soon!

2 Likes

Can we copy text from pdf using these extension?