Attributes of property

Demo

AIX:

Old Version

Version 2.0
Download (27.6 KB)

Thanks to :

NOTE:

• this extension still beta so if you found any problem with it pls comment me here
  • If you like my work, don't forget to hit the like button
27 Likes

Can you add progress color to gradient color ?

2 Likes

I don’t think, but i will try

1 Like

excellent extension. I probably use this extension for the Internet connection speed application

1 Like

that is good idea , but don’t forget to set Enabled = false
if you want disaplay user controll of it :wink: .

2 Likes

Great effort :smirk:

1 Like

thanks @Hadi_Editz :heart:

New Update:

Version 2.1

1. Solve problems related to design properties
  2. Add more blocks
  3. Rename some blocks
  4. Add description for blocks
    …more

Download

com.aemo.roller.aix (29.9 KB)

Great extension. thank you very much! I used it as a power indicator. it is a pity that the representation of the circle is limited to dots and a solid line- I would like more options (lines, stripes…) and select the indicator image. then it’s generally perfect.

and what new blocks have been added have you noticed?

2 Likes

You are welcome :hugs:

I’m glad to hear that

I didn’t understand what you mean exactly, but if you want to use it as a line, you can use the progress bar or any extension like it because the progress bar is the same as mine but my extension is curved.

It’s just one block to change the font of the label below the seek bar

I mean, filling in a circle now there is an option either with dots or solid color. I wish there were more strokes or squares… and I would like the indicator itself to have the ability to image, and not just a stick

I use your wonderful extensions like this. it is visually convenient:

2 Likes

What about this extension

this is a very limited extension in its capabilities. it is unusable

1 Like

I couldn’t have achieved such an overlay with any other extension. using the example of an overlay, and it is convenient to implement.

1 Like

and here is an example of how your extension was implemented by me on the Wear OS watch.

Your extension performs the functions I need very well and in my case there are dozens of necessary extensions in the list.
Thanks again for implementing this extension. P.S. and so I would like more extensions for Wear (curved labels, lists…but that’s another story:(

2 Likes

Since I am the owner of a Wear OS compatible Samsung watch and developing free extensions and apps, I am very curious how you managed to get an app like this, especially how to get it running on your watch?
Thank you.

1 Like