[FREE] BrightnessTools - Set brightness of your phone

Thanks for reminding! I will definitely add that :wink:

2 Likes

If i want to return brightness
what i do
blocks(1)

BrightnessTools.Brightness

Could you please give a working example to return the screen brightness to what it was

the block he showed returns the current brightness

1 Like

you might want to store the previous brightness in a variable to be able to set it back later
Taifun

1 Like

any way , how i can do it ?

how many times to tell see this block

You do not understand what I mean
I want when the user presses the 1 button it increases the brightness level to the maximum
When pressing the button 2, it returns the brightness level to what it was.

blocks(2)
Could I do it like this?

it looks like you have overseen this suggestion

Taifun

1 Like

It’s really an awesome extension!!

2 Likes

Thanks @ShinchanNohara

1 Like

Nice extension!

There is no sense in setting the second block to set the brightness as the current brightness.

1 Like

@Taifun How i store the previous brightness in a variable ?

before adjusting the brightness:
set global previousBrightness to BrightnessTools.Brightness

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

2 Likes

I am trying your aia file. The phone does not allow permission to the application. I don’t know the reason

1 Like

i guess thats not a problem with aia file

1 Like

Thank you for your response. Currently, I am quite busy so I don’t have much time. I will try fixing it within 2 weeks.