[FREE] CanvasZoom: A Flexible Zoom Management Extension

CanvasZoom: A Flexible Zoom Management Extension for App Inventor

Overview

The CanvasZoom extension provides an advanced solution for managing zoom operations on a canvas in App Inventor projects. It allows precise control over zoom functionalities, including zooming in, zooming out, focusing zoom on specific points, and managing canvas states.

Features

• Zoom In/Out: Easily enlarge or reduce the view of the canvas with simple function calls.

• Zoom to Point: Focus the zoom on a specific point on the canvas, providing a more targeted view.

• State Management: Undo and redo capabilities to revert or reapply zoom actions.

• Memory Management: Efficient handling of bitmap resources to ensure optimal performance and memory usage.

• Customizable Scale Factor: Adjust the zoom level according to your needs.

• Reset Functionality: Quickly return to the original state of the canvas with a reset function.

Blocks

Download and Contribution

You can download the Extended Canvas Flood Fill Extension and contribute to its development:

Contribute: If you wish to contribute to the development or suggest improvements, please visit our GitHub repository.

Support and Contact

For support, queries, or suggestions, please reach out through our Telegram.

Note: Your financial support drives the development of high-quality, innovative extensions. Donate here!

Developers

Attention! This extension needs several adjustments to the code for image rendering. Therefore, I invite fellow developers to help with the project.

Feel free to use this template as a starting point and modify it to include specific details about your extension, such as the download link, GitHub repository , or support channels. The template is structured to provide a clear and comprehensive overview of the extension and its functionalities.

2 Likes

Thank you for your contribution…
There is only a minor error concerning the naming conventions. .

Method names always start with a capital letter…
clearMemory → ClearMemory

Keep up the good work!

Taifun

Oh! No! It escaped without me seeing it​:joy: I will rewrite

Edited post!

1 Like