[FREE] Component tools extension

when update?

What about the layout Tools Extension, I am waiting so despirately.
I require full clickable property in Arrangements.

Please make update move x y absolute use interpolate

Can you give me aia

Thereā€™s a link in topic for download of .aia and .apk

Continuing the discussion from [FREE] Component tools extension:

Spinner 3 duration not work again after kodular update

Provide aia for guidance

Is this extension compatible with AndroidX ?

When you search for androidx in this thtead there are no reports that it doesnā€™t work so it is kind of logical that it must work.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, but itā€™s also possible that Iā€™m the first user who got a runtime error while using this extension. So, I just want to clear my doubts by knowing whether this extension is compatible with AndroidX?

It doesnā€™t use any Android X related method, so yes. Itā€™s compatible with Android X.

1 Like

Is possible like this with this extension

how did you do that i was trying and i couldnā€™t

Can i click on webviewer by using this extension, actually I use web viewer to play YouTube shorts but when I am playing YouTube shorts get muted by default and to unmute I have to click so I want to perform this click by using your extension but I canā€™t able to do it trying from last 2 days

if i use this in a VSA, im not able to scroll.

Excuse me, I was using your extension ā€œcomponent toolsā€, which is not working in the companion. Will it work in the final app?

Why dont you try? But yes, it should work. I use this extension myself without any problems :wink:

I tried my best but unfortunately failed. Could you recommend another extension that can perform the same task as the ā€œtouchedā€ event?

what about providing a screenshot of your relevant blocks so we can see what you are trying to do and where the problem might be?

Taifun

1 Like

Leave that aside, I have started to use another option for that. Thanks for your support.