[FREE] Component tools extension

Yes like that… because move x y in component tool its relative and put x put y it absolute i iwant absolute but have property duration movement

Since you want a new block like this:

So it’s already available in the next update :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray::pray:

1 Like

Is it possible to support absolute x,y position? X and Y coords are dependent on position in arrangement instead of whole screen.

1 Like

For which block exactly you would like the absolute X,Y support ( i.e: the getX, getY block, the touched event X and Y parameters) :blush:

1 Like

Get X and Y block. It would help me to get work with custom floating movable buttons and place them correctly according to my template :slight_smile:

It’s hard to calculate it with CardViews, cause the CardView elevation is unpredictible and i lose some pixels in “manual” calculations.

Thanks for the fast answer!

Thanks for your suggestion ! I will be adding a new GetAbsoluteX and GetAbsoluteY for the next update.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I have some question? Can I pm you? I would like to know if it is possible to create a movable component without placing it in specific place or arrangement on the screen. FAB is a great example. But it can’t be make movable. FAB doesn’t need any location to be created.
The problem is: to make a movable component it has to be placed in any arrangement on the screen. Dragging the component doesn’t delete the area to which the component belongs. Empty useless space is created. It takes a lot of combinations to make components like these outside the visible screen area and to make the screen fixed with the possibility to auto size.

Your extension work great with dynamic components, cause it allow to manipulate overlaying easily with the help of “move component” in dynamic comp. extension. Could you also add overlaying settings?

1 Like

When next update lounce?

1 Like

Can you add onTouchdown and onTouchup , onLongclick ,set fullclickable ,onLongclick,set Longclick

The touched event do that, the action would be ACTION_DOWN or ACTION_MOVE when touching down and ACTION_UP on touch up.

Thanks for your suggestion, I added them in the next update :smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Amazing extension. Very powerful. Together with your second extension, it offers great opportunities.

I had a little fun with the extension. It is a pity that you cannot unregister a registered component.

1 Like

The CustomPath method isn’t working as I thought. It just lets the component jump to the new position instead of moving to it. No matter what value you set as duration.
From your aia:

So this method seems useless as you can also archieve this position-jump via your SetX,Y methods.
Is this a bug? I am using v3.
on Android 7.0.

1 Like

Hello @Django_s_Android_App ,
Thanks for reporting this bug, I was able to reproduce it on Android 7 too, it’s should be fixed in the next release, which should be out very soon !
Edit: it’s locally fixed now.

5 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer I am not able to contact you, can you please send me a message in personal chat?

2 Likes

Is it possible to add a method to unregister a component?

1 Like

Yes, it’s possible, it’s actually was one of the new methods of the upcoming update, but it got delayed a bit because I was working on another extension, but this update should be released shortly :smiley:

1 Like

waiting next release add duration absolute move x y

1 Like

I have seen same problem Like When I use (move vertical ) Block for move scroll Position Is look Good But Problem is in different smartphone that’s not lock good :roll_eyes: