[FREE] Component tools extension

It will be added in the next update of my Component Tools extension :grin:

Add duration

unable to watch demo video

1 Like

Yes, you are right, i will re upload it

Hello @Mohamed_Tamer Can we move multiple components at once?

1 Like

Yes you can.

can you show how?

Here is an example:
blocks (77)
And this is the output:

All the movement blocks works with ids, which will help you manage multiple movements at the same time.
That was a usage example about movements also:
1 Like

Thanks for the answer. But in the above example(latest provided blocks) you have have used two different components with two MoveHorizontal methods for each component.

But what I want to ask is, can we use only one MoveHorizontal method and then pass a list of components in a component socket of the mentioned method??

1 Like

Right now you can’t.But there is another way :

Or:

Both methods works with me.

4 Likes

Ok will try this. Will ping you if any query. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Mohamed_Tamer could you also please add events like when component flung or slided?

1 Like

It can be done by the touched event I think :wink:

The action variable in the touched event, also you might use the position count variable.

ok thank you but which action would be useful to detect it?

1 Like

For sliding ACTION_MOVE is useful.For fling I think it can be done using the pointer count variable, you can find all of the actions here:

1 Like

On Component put x put y did not use duration of moving …i need that

I didn’t understand you :sweat: Do you mean to have a parameter to set the duration of the component movement when using SetX and SetY blocks?

2 Likes

#off-topic
i just send you a PM. :relaxed:

with This extension Can make Slider

My extension Repositioning Tools would be more helpful, but it would need an update to limit the dragging area :grin: , another good solution :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes