[FREE] Component tools extension

Nice extension. You have implemented various operations to work with components.

1 Like

Thanks very much @Automate_My_Project :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A few suggestions, to add to your extension

A method to transfer a visible component from an arrangement to anotherā€¦
And also a block to make component responsive to sizing

1 Like

There is already a method about that in android.So it can be implemnted of course :grinning:

Isnā€™t there sizing proerprty in the screen block that makes the components responsive :thinking:

But itā€™s not that accurate

1 Like

Okay i will try.iā€™m really preparing a huge update.But i have a bug which make me unable to add new features easily :wink:

4 Likes

Is it possible to add a ā€œlongclickā€ event? I know that would currently collide with your ā€œtouchā€ events. But maybe you could add a ā€œtouched for x millisecondsā€ variable. The ā€œeventTimeā€ variable only returns the time the animation runs, right?

Nope.Touched event, doesnā€™t make any animation.The event time is the time the Component clicked.
btw, it returns time in milliseconds as well.

1 Like

Yeah, eventTime returns the actual time when the button is pressed. But I would like to get the length of time the component was pressed.

Okay, you can mange that with this way- i know that itā€™s not the best way but there isnā€™t another way, as touched event is realtime so it will be fired for every touch on the component:

2 Likes

Thx a lot ! This workaround will help me.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please add blink border in extension

1 Like

i get 0 for the getY and bottom position of the component

1 Like

I think this is the default positions?I will try today with kodular inbuilt one and compare the results :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, after creating a dynamic component i tested the bottom and y bottom but got 0

1 Like

Please make duration single property

You mean you want to have a property to set the duration, instead of adding it as a parameter in the move method?

1 Like

Yes like that

1 Like

please add component or layout full click feature :pray:t2: