[Free]CustomProgressView - Create Animated Progress View

Write a short description

Using this Extension you can create a custom animated progress bar. This layout just treat the arrangement as progress bar by animating its width.

Add a picture of all the blocks

Write instructions to use your extension

This is the main block its parameter can be used as follows
Component - Register any horizontal or vertical arrangement and inside the registered arrangement you can add any layout according your creativity.
BackgroundColor - It will give a background color to the Arrangement
ProgressColor - This will give color to the progress view
AutoZero - If it is set to true then progress will automatically go to 0.
SpeedDuration - Duration to change the progress from it actual progress to any progress.

Using this block you can set Progress without Animation. it mean it will set progress instantly.

Using this block you can set Progress with Animation and duration of change in progress will be registered duration.

Example

In my Example i have registered mainpro arrangement and i have placed neonarra inside it with a neon bgimage to just make it cool

Preview

Download

com.nikzdevz.CustomViewProgressBar.aix (8.5 KB)

30 Likes

Nice Extension

1 Like

Thanks you so much @Anil2

1 Like

Op extension buddy :fire::india::heart:

2 Likes

Great Extension :+1:

1 Like

Very Great extension :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: will surely try it and best of luck for your upcoming extensions.

Regards,
Rudra

2 Likes

Thanks you so much…

1 Like

You deserve it, Carry on the Good work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Useful extension, Exited to use it in my main projects.

1 Like

Remember to follow the naming conventions!

3 Likes

Amazing Extension… :tada: :confetti_ball: :metal:

1 Like

amazing extension

1 Like

Nicez extensionz :+1:

1 Like