[FREE] Extension Creator

Are you an extension developer? Tired from the initial coding for extension building? if yes then the solution is here!

Screenshot%20(3)

Introducing Extension creator! Which will generate codded java file with your package name, description & extension name within a second! So now you don’t have to spend time in copy-pasting or writing initial syntax! The key-feature is it is platform independent application, anyone can use it very easily. So why are you waiting for? Download it now!

Download :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rkQ_PkAWJa7mEj3ugcheFh2M1aQh2bH7/view

12 Likes

How we will run this

just put extension name, description and package name then click on create extension! This application will generate already coded (it will generate initial code only such as all imports, package name, description) java file.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hello, i recommend you to add

• Choose an Icon :
  • Include Library
  • etc …

Also, i created an extension with this tool, but i can’t see the java file on C://user/Download

I download the tool on E://Downloads , but i checked both C://user/Download and E://Downloads ,
There isn’t a Java file created by the Tool

I copied it to Desktop and it works !

2 Likes

anyone having a simple tutorial how to create a extension

Please search the community before asking any question. :pray:

1 Like

Just put this application in your working folder, it will generate .java file there.

1 Like

Please Add Custom Libraries and Coding Option

Welcome to the forum, @shanji76242143. First of all, I suggest you to read this:

1 Like

OK done:relieved::relieved:.

how to install it

This is a JAR Executable. You will need Java installed on your system for it to work. As this program is not an independent .exe file if you are on Windows, Java is the only program to power JAR Executable files…

how to install it

does this system still work? I wanted to learn how to develop my first extension.

1 Like