[Free] Extension OneSignalSend | Send onesignal notification from app itself | October Version 5 , Send by custom filter

Hi Mr. Jerin_Jacob, how can i send a direct message here , i don´t know sorry haha

Clcik on the profile icon and there would be a button to send message.

Not for new accounts, which he seems to be

1 Like

hello can you tell me how we send additional data and receive it in my app in background or foreground??

Currently we don’t have a option to send data, but I will consider this.

Thank You

2 Likes

i am toking about this option
Capture34

1 Like

Response Show False ?!

1 Like

Okey i fix it :+1: thanks

Can you tell us how to send notifications to the users by player id at once?

Hello,
I have a newspaper application with FIREBASE, and I want to send a “new news” alert to everyone who has my application installed, whenever a new news item is registered.
Follow this order: APP1 registers news (Only journalists have it), APP2 of users who received the alert.
How I do?

1 Like

Before 2 days ago send id player work
But now i make apk from kodular not work .is any wrong now or anything

eu também estou com esse problema me ajuda pf

Use paid extension To Working

hello everyone,
I need help please, I used [Free] Extension OneSignalSend | Send onesignal notification from app itself | October Version 5 , Send by custom filter
but it is don’t work I have already connect by AppID and APIKey and I make export apk but when I click on (Check Subscribed Users) it still unconnected

How can I slove it please, thanks all.
Hasan Al-saffar.

1 Like

This extension hasn’t worked for a while, you have to use the paid one.

Hello every one, fisrt ecuase my language, then please could any one help me,
I connect my app with onesignal website by AppID but when I try to check the connect it’s unfortunately unconnected to app, could any one help me please to slove it. Thanks all.

1 Like

You are already asking the same question the 3rd time… what about also reading answers?

Taifun

Onesignal component is not working Currently

How to use filter @Jerin_Jacob