[Free Extension] Responsive App Size Extension (Best Update V3.0)

Thank You Screen1 Work But Screen2 video player Not Work How To Fix

issues not solved

@Satvik_Kachhadiya most probably compiling problem is caused because you have a project within a project. If you wish post you aia to test it

1 Like

What he exact thing you’re making with that many blocks?

Heyy Thanks For Awesome Extension

I Am Using this In my main project

So I Have A Little Bit Query

So making app responsive and using your extension

My Query :

After setting volue in designer section & making that , does i have to do again customically

all the blocks again Like this For making responsive

For Making Responsive I have to set volue of all each & every blocks like this

Thanks In Advance

2 Likes

I have 1 Question What is the meaning of -1 and -2 tell me How to use Fill parent and Automatic solution give me

-1 mean Fill parent
-2 mean Automatic

Help me See telegram msg I need your help

it is opposite you know? -1 means fill parent and -2 means automatic

2 Likes

@luv.ak.tech you are confused check other examples

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The app is crashing in android 12 I have updated my device and having issues with my kodular app. The popup says: Runtime error Failed resolution of Landroid/support/design/widget/appbarlayout$LayoutParams;

1 Like

causing an unnecessary multitude of blocks. instead dividing the screen width or height as below will give you less blocks and the same view.
Ekran görüntüsü 2022-02-28 233652

test:

3 Likes

You can use dynamic components beacase This problem arises from overuse of horizontal and vertical layouts

is this extension can use in MIT inventor ?
it would be greate if can use

Yes you can use it.

I am your Subscriber!

1 Like

thank you for making a good extension, I have used it in my project, everything works fine, but when I use it on cardview with dynamic component schema, I don’t get the right results, please help me if you have a solution, best regards…