[Free] FilterableImageGallery Extension

FilterableImageGallery allow to create a gallery of images that can have a filter to easily search.
You can create gallery with multiple categories,change categories ,add categories and delete them.
Add your images set address of it caption and category…
Change easily image category ,remove it or add others images.
Support large numbers of images via list.

You can add url images,picked image or image stored in app.

see aiia for explanations or contact me.

FilterableGallery.aia (25,4 KB)

com.appybuilder.chiccovision.FilterableImageGallery.aix (20,6 KB)

built with: https://editor.appybuilder.com

Regards Marco.

9 Likes

Nice extension

Honestly, i didn’t understand well what is the extension made for and how it works. You made a VERY long description that is unuseful at all because personally i don’t have enough time to read all of this, and it’s not even clear, this is not how extensions are presented :confused: See how other extensions are presented, it doesn’t take from me 1 or 2 minutes to read their whole description even those who are more complicated than this extension.
But nice work and keep it up, i’m sure that it will be useful for many people even if i didn’t understand well how it works, but try to change the description, make it very short just to describe what every block does and a small example with explanation, you don’t have to specify each block’s type and parameters… :upside_down_face: :wink: :heart:

4 Likes

Also I can not understand but I give him as nice extension to improve himself

1 Like

You are right Description isn’t very clear.
I’ll change it.
howewer if you try aia example ,it’s is very simple. witth this extension you can create an image gallery and divide it in various categories

1 Like

Unnecessary documentation removed,

Good morning. I downloaded your aia file and it works fine, but I can’t figure out how to use images that I take from the phone’s memory, using the image picker?

You must use this blocks:

2 Likes

FilterableGallery.aia (25,9 KB)

your aia file is empty. why upload an empty aia file

I haven’t uploaded an empty aia file.
Other Koders loaded it without problems
It probably was an error during your download

1 Like