[OUTDATED] [Free] InAppBilling V5.0.0 - Sell your digital product from your android application

Sorry, I missed the link. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Friends, can you send me an example aia on how to use aix?

Sweet extension, works nice! @oseamiya do you accept donations via PayPal? DM me if yes, please.
Thanks.

In actuality, PayPal is unavailable in my country, thus I don’t yet have a PayPal account. I accept donations through Patreon. Thanks !!

When the purchasin process is cancelled by the user by tapping the cross here:

What event should be used?
I used this one:
component_event
but there is no response, the purchase window is hidden and the app remains like frozen and the screen a little bit darker, so the app has to be reinitiated.

EDIT: Yes, this is the correct event, there was a mistake with the blocks of the app.

1 Like

why am i getting this error

Show your blocks, but it seems you are using a string block in the ProductDetails socket, and ProductDetails must be retrieve with the aproppiate event.

Thankyou @Zagal .

@Burak_bas , ProductDetails must be an object coming from OnProductDetailsResponse event. You may do something like this:

@oseamiya This error is coming while the billing page initialize. Whats the issue here ?

You may be getting this error on the companion.

1. Reconnect with companion
  2. Delete your companion app and download it again.

I don’t think you will get this error in the apk. If you are getting the error, then re-import the extension.

Can someone help me out with this issue?
I am new to the community and don’t have much experience.

Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 19.26.52

What about reading the contributions in this thread? This already has been answered recently here

Taifun

1 Like

Replace your Product_ID variable to ProductDetails and initialize it as an empty dictionary.

In QueryProductDetails method, pass your product id as “string”.

Another Note: After Clicking Button1, Please wait for a few seconds to Let it fetch (Query) the Product Details and then click Button2.

(Complicated Approach, Skip this part if you feel you are a Beginner) Ideally in my opinion you should QueryProductDetails when the Billing client is ready & Store each of them in a Dictionary (Product Id: Details Json pair). Then when you need to LaunchPurchaseFlow for any ProductID → Get it’s ProductDetails from that dictionary by passing ProductId as key.

Hope it helps, Please skip the latter part of my suggestion if you are a Beginner, Have a nice day!

1 Like

I have checked the code for errors, but there were none. What should I do?

Hello oseamiya , I want this in app billing extension but can you send the pictures or videos of how to set the blocks , I only know about taifun. Thanks

hello, i wanna ask how to check if the user already buy the in app purchase or not?
here is my block

The order id that i got from GotPurchaseDetails blocks are same old order number even after purchasing new one. how to get current order number ?

Iam facing this issue in test mod

Please help me

Iam facing issue