[OUTDATED] [Free] InAppBilling V5.0.0 - Sell your digital product from your android application

Sweet extension, works nice! @oseamiya do you accept donations via PayPal? DM me if yes, please.
Thanks.

In actuality, PayPal is unavailable in my country, thus I don’t yet have a PayPal account. I accept donations through Patreon. Thanks !!

When the purchasin process is cancelled by the user by tapping the cross here:

What event should be used?
I used this one:
component_event
but there is no response, the purchase window is hidden and the app remains like frozen and the screen a little bit darker, so the app has to be reinitiated.

EDIT: Yes, this is the correct event, there was a mistake with the blocks of the app.

1 Like

why am i getting this error

Show your blocks, but it seems you are using a string block in the ProductDetails socket, and ProductDetails must be retrieve with the aproppiate event.

Thankyou @Zagal .

@Burak_bas , ProductDetails must be an object coming from OnProductDetailsResponse event. You may do something like this:

@oseamiya This error is coming while the billing page initialize. Whats the issue here ?

You may be getting this error on the companion.

1. Reconnect with companion
  2. Delete your companion app and download it again.

I don’t think you will get this error in the apk. If you are getting the error, then re-import the extension.

Can someone help me out with this issue?
I am new to the community and don’t have much experience.

Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 19.26.52

What about reading the contributions in this thread? This already has been answered recently here

Taifun

1 Like

Replace your Product_ID variable to ProductDetails and initialize it as an empty dictionary.

In QueryProductDetails method, pass your product id as “string”.

Another Note: After Clicking Button1, Please wait for a few seconds to Let it fetch (Query) the Product Details and then click Button2.

(Complicated Approach, Skip this part if you feel you are a Beginner) Ideally in my opinion you should QueryProductDetails when the Billing client is ready & Store each of them in a Dictionary (Product Id: Details Json pair). Then when you need to LaunchPurchaseFlow for any ProductID → Get it’s ProductDetails from that dictionary by passing ProductId as key.

Hope it helps, Please skip the latter part of my suggestion if you are a Beginner, Have a nice day!

1 Like

I have checked the code for errors, but there were none. What should I do?

Hello oseamiya , I want this in app billing extension but can you send the pictures or videos of how to set the blocks , I only know about taifun. Thanks

hello, i wanna ask how to check if the user already buy the in app purchase or not?
here is my block

The order id that i got from GotPurchaseDetails blocks are same old order number even after purchasing new one. how to get current order number ?

Iam facing this issue in test mod

Please help me

Iam facing issue

Hello, good afternoon everyone!

How can I validate purchases made by my users in a backend securely? I want my “server” to give the product to the client instead of the client app. For this, I would need to validate whether the purchase was successfully made outside the client’s app, is there any way to check this?

PS: I did some research and saw that there is a Google API for this, but I’m finding the way to configure it very complex.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Hello,
I have tested the InAppBilling 5.0 and you can’t verify the active subscriptions withe the the call in app billing query purchase block, response block. From time to time the block detected no active subscription but in the most time also if the subscription is canceled the list in the response block isn’t empty. That must be an error.
Further problem is, after a buy from a subscription, the block purchase success and the block purchase failed with error code 6 fired but the subscription is then active.
And still a further problem, after upload the bundle to Google play console and then after download, if I then start the subscription process, the app close. After few hours it goes but with the main problem what I firs described and the other problem.
Is the Version 2 better and is this version still compatible with Google play store?
Is there in the future an update without the errors?

I tested the InAppBilling from kodular circa 1-2 months ago and the test if a subscription is active goes well but there was some errors after cancel subscription but minor. Today the same problem like with your extension. The is subscribed block doesn’t goes correctly.

Thank for an answer and if the currently available extension all don’t go correctly, is there an alternative in app billing extension with correct function?