[OUTDATED] [Free] InAppBilling V5.0.0 - Sell your digital product from your android application

Thanks. So which block should we use to detect if the User has bought before?

If successfull, It will call GotPurchaseHistory with list of productIds, orderIds and list of jsons.

Connection will be ended on destroy of activity.

I generally make free extensions so I even don’t have fund to buy a play console :upside_down_face: I am hoping to get it soon and make a video guide on it.

2 Likes

When the purchase was successful in the tests, Card_View81 was visible. However, even though the purchase was successful (with the promo code), Card_View81 was not visible when experimenting with the real product ID in the closed version in Googleplay. And since the product has been purchased, it cannot be purchased again. Why did the PurchaseSuccess block not work?

1 Like

since the product has been purchased, it cannot be purchased again why like that? i want user can purchas again after has been purchased can you show way? Is i have to use skuType for can buy again

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

because this is how Google set up the system
see also my answer here

Taifun

2 Likes

{EBB1BBAE-FF33-4B27-A7B2-F03540359F8A}.png

{806AC3D5-2C02-4635-88C6-E989D3FAC2AE}.png

{79753DDE-E1B8-4DF2-A285-2CD13019BEDE}.png

@oseamiya What does this error code
mean ( responceCode4 )?

Beautiful Extension

2 Likes

Hi oseamiya,
Hi all,

Firstable, thank you for this great work !

I have just a simple (but essential) question, how to check if a subscription is not expired ? I don’t find such a method “Is subscribed”.

Thanks for your help…

Use GetPurchaseDetails block.

1 Like

How to know that a subcription was expired?

Do you have example database or table structure for storing subscription detail of users. (I use SQL database)

Thanks.

2 Likes

It’s A Useful Extension. Thank You So Much!!!:smiley:

1 Like

I am looking for this block. so that the user can buy the subscription?
I am not finding this in the extension.

1 Like

I guess its automatically classified

2 Likes

i search this block?

1 Like

I think you will find the details in
GetPurchaseDetails block.

1 Like

does the error come because I’m still using the component in app Billing from kodular

1 Like

Then don’t use it…

1 Like

Yes, we are extension developers not your personal employees or social servants.

1 Like

Obviously you should use only one billing solution

Be happy to get some free lunch… and in case there is an error, describe what you are doing including a screenshot of your relevant blocks to help the developer to fix it

In app billing itself got complicated… if you are not ready for this, then don’t use it

Taifun

1 Like