[FREE] LeoProfileView - Extension help you to create Circular Image with Icon || Version - 3

Same problem appears with me, I think the extension is extension with pedroza glide supplement

1 Like

Anyone using this extention for making dynamic components. Can you share its blocks please?

I donā€™t think we can use this extension for making Dynamic components. Dynamic components by @yusufcihan description already had it mentioned that you can create dynamic components which are available in App Inventor resource.

1 Like

I think someone created in this community. How he did it?

Then we should find that person because as far as I know, we can not create it. :slight_smile:

@AI_Developer said, he did like that

1 Like

@DeveloperLeo Can you Please add Percentage for Image Height and Width.

Donā€™t worry i have find a way to create a circular Image list with dynamic components iā€™ll provide a guide about if you guyz are intrested then let me know

this can also be achieved by some tricks Iā€™ll include it in my guide if u guyz are intrested

• Should i write a guide?
  • no, No need

0 voters

1 Like

I know how to create it with dynamic components extension, but I can not find a way to create dynamic components with Profile view extension. :sweat_smile:

I have posted the guide regarding how to create a Custom Dynamic Circular Image List with this extension
You can see here

Why is leopropile cant from internal storage or exernal storage??

Hello! How you do it? Thank you.

Use Dynamic component extension and Circle image view extension

2 Likes

Thank you. Iā€™m here trying. These are two excellent extensions.

Did you made it ?

1 Like

I am getting it. I think it will work. Thank you for your concern. That is very kind.

1 Like

How is if we take photo from internal storageā€¦not web linkā€¦?

I have the same problem. Only works for Assets images.
Has anyone managed to use images uploaded from the camera or gallery?

1 Like

it doesnā€™t work. Even google firebase images canā€™t be shown too

if you thing you found an issue, then it would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select ā€œDownload Blocks as Imageā€. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun