[Discontinued] ListAddon Extension

Wow nice one :+1:

Btw, It’s like this Extension builder should represent their extensions :ok_hand:

/Boban

9 Likes

Thanks for this very useful extension:grinning:. In this extension sorting order is available in ascending and better if you implement also in descending order.

5 Likes

@7StarMedia The list utils extension by appybuilder also does support descending shorting.

2 Likes

I didn’t add sorting option because you can reverse sorted list then you will have descending sorting. :wink:

Maybe I can add sorting option, but this will only increase extension size since you can already select the sorting option.

Can you add sort option for list in list structure?

Liste içinde liste tipi için destek ekleyebilirmisin? Mesela

Liste item1(isim1,isim2,isim3)
item2 (puan1,puan2,puan3)
item3(ekstrabilgi1,e2,e3)

gibi bir listeyi belli bir item e göre sıralasın mesela en yüksek puana sahip olan puan2 ise isim2 ve e2 yi birinci eleman olarak geri döndürsün gibi.

1 Like

Göz atmam lazım. Aslında belki bunu mantık ve bloklarla yapabilirsin ancak tam emin değilim. :sweat_smile:

I need to take a look at it. Maybe actually you can do with logic and blocks, but I’m not sure. :sweat_smile:

I already do it with blocks but if i can do it with extension its make easier.

Bloklarla yaptım lakin eklenti olması daha çok işime gelir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks again for this extension, I have got the solution, check blocks:

check this video if you want to learn step by step, but this is in Hindi Voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyIdKCDrPeU

5 Likes

Thanks, :grin: (for like and for video) yeah as I said you can revert sorting with “Reverse” block.

Also you don’t need to create new variable for that. You can use Reverse block with Sort directly. Just connect purple block with purple block.

4 Likes

link not work for me … :frowning:

Thanks for reporting! I fixed it. For preventing the upcoming community download errors, I hosted the file on my website. (Don’t worry, it is a direct download link too :wink:)

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: How to mix list items randomly?

I’m getting an odd issue. I’m sorting a list of names alphabetically using the SimpleSort method and names that have been entered without capitalization get sorted to the bottom of the list. Is there a way to sort it without taking capitalization into account?

As I sort items with Java’s own Sort method, it is case sensitive. I can add a method for that when Kodular IDE becomes online again.

You can lowercase your all list items as a workaround.

1 Like

I added the TextBoxTools extension to set the box to capitalized words so that it should result in the names being formatted correctly. Hopefully, that solves the issue unless my users intentionally screw it up. Which, to be realistic, they probably will.

1 Like

nice extention

Fantastic extension. I like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. How to sort

1. Banana
  2. Water Melon
  3. Apple
  4. Custard Apple

to

1. Banana
  2. Custard Apple
  3. Apple
  4. Water Melon

Up to 9 I seems it is possible, But if number increases to double digit or more
the result is not as expected.

I tried for 21 Numbers in this way. The result is as following.

The result is coming like this
9. xxxx
8. xxxx
7. xxxx
6. xxxx
5. xxxx
4. xxxx
3. xxxx
21. xxxx
20. xxxx
2. xxxx
19. xxxx
18. xxxx
17. xxxx
16. xxxx
15. xxxx
14. xxxx
13. xxxx
12. xxxx
11. xxxx
10. xxxx

1. xxxx

Try to use bubble sort method of the extension @indianplans

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.