Free Maharashtra State Board TextBooks of 1st - 10th Class & Learning Video System

Maharashtra State Board Books is available in English Language
This apps contains the all the Maharashtra State Board Books in English Medium Language from class 1st to 10th for OFFLINE use.
App also Provides Navneet Textbook from class 1 to Class 10 in English Languages.
With the super convenient offline mode, you can save all Textbook.
Once downloaded, you can access Learning Video & Online Watch System on this App.

Features:-

• Maharashtra Textbooks 1st to 10th Class
  • Navneet Textbooks 1st to 10th Class
  • Books are in PDF format
  • Books can be used in OFFLINE mode
  • Easy Readability with all mobile devices
  • Change font size
  • All books are FREELY accessible from this application
  • Learning Video in This Application
  • Easy to access

More Image Click Here.

Free App Download Link:- NavneetBooks.apk (7.7 MB)

If you liked the app or did not comment, please tell it

5 Likes

nice app… i want to make like this in gujarati…

I really liked your app, btw don’t forget to thank kodular staffs :heart_eyes:

it is a nice app, but it has many bugs. when we start the app, update notification appears, but after click on install, nothing works. Make it optional for user, to update or not. App is crashing several times. Also, do not give external link for pdf files, make available to read within the app itself.

1 Like

**Best app

can you send the aia file? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No we Can’t Share aia Files and Soon we will Release a Stable Version of this app. We Had Discontinued This Project and Working on its Alternative as It Have Many Issue and Bugs.

1 Like

There is problem with your apk file that you given in the post

1 Like

Do you have permission to use this content.

1 Like

We are providing it for free as there author had published it for free.

As we had die continued this project there are many bugs and error in the app so we had started with new project and theme soon we will publish it so be calm.

If some content is free it not means that it is permitted for
Redistribution. I am not demotivating you, I just have a question therefore I asked.

For eg. There are free extension available here you can use them but if want to redistribute them suppose in your aia store app then you will need permission from respective Devloper.
Same for the books/content you are using in your app.

2 Likes

Those books are Distributed freely and I have Mention there name in About, Disclaimer, Policy too and Till now There’s no issue occurring. Or any Action is Taken by them.

1 Like