[DISCONTINUED] πŸ’Œ Notification Style: extension with various types of notification. πŸ’Œ

It works perfectly with custom package name.
NotificatioStyle (1).apk (5.6 MB)

2 Likes
1 Like

This apk is not work perfectly. recheck

4 Likes

You had to say before that when you click on the notification the app does not open, not just​:blush::

Anyway you are right, with custom package when I click on the notification the app doesn’t open.

5 Likes

Now the problem is clearer, I will try to fix it as soon as possible!

3 Likes

Pls fix it too earlier because i will build the app by using this extension.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Many Koders want to use the extension. Keep calm my friend, a developer has to see through many things :relieved:

9 Likes

I just updated, the problem has been resolved. Thanks for the feedback!

8 Likes

Know how to wait. The developer created and made it available for free. Many others want to use the extension, but we have to know how to wait.

11 Likes

Thank you my friend.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you very much

1 Like

Fantastic extension, thank you very much. Only the possibility of being able to use them in the background is missing.

1 Like

For the time being the implementation in the background with Onesignal or Firebase Messaging is not possible, because there is no way to give you service with extensions. The only solution would be to modify the manifest manually, but it would not be practical and I do not know if it is legally allowed by the kodular.

8 Likes

it doesn’t support appinventor

1 Like

Amazing, thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

I hadn’t tested it on the appinventor, then I’ll analyze it better.

Another Great extension :star_struck:

2 Likes

I just upgraded to version 1.2. I put the OnDestroy method to remove the MediaStyle notification when closing the application.

3 Likes

Well, I did the verification and the extension is working on the appinventor. I modified the .aia to be compatible with the appinventor. Try to check!
NotificatioStyle_AI1 (1).aia (478,5,KB)

1 Like

I think I found a bug when I click on favourite button:

Here’s the apk for anyone who wants to test: NotificatioStyle2.apk (5.6 MB)

2 Likes