[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Just saw in github, we will be able to make a Schema automatically using aia!

2 Likes

You just found the secret! :grin:

Yes, I just made a Python tool that generates Schema automatically from AIA, but I’m still looking for a way that everyone could use publicly because it is still not a one-click method. You will need to open the terminal, install the modules, and run the script, etc.

Maybe I can compile it to an executable (make a GUI) before the new version comes out because I actually planned to announce the TemplateCreator along with new version, but that is not possible anymore because of you (just kidding :joy:)

P.S
As it is not released yet and I’m still looking for a way as I said above, it can be moved to a new repository, or I can rewrite it in another language. So be careful about using right now.

2 Likes

But it makes no sense :joy: Also i found that getting width or height of component when it is set to -1 or -2 doesn’t work instantly. Value goes to 0, there must be a little break between component creation and getting width or height. It must be a kodular latency.

I found out if I uses the image loader extension, the image height and width doesn’t work, even if I set it afterwards.

GetProperty expects any component which is dynamic or static. (It can be a existing Designer component too ) So if you want to use the GetProperty block with dynamically created block, just use together with the GetComponent block.

I would like to say something about how this situation affects this extension (Dynamic Components).

This extension doesn’t use any Android support library, so you can use this extension safely in any App Inventor distribution (after and before AndroidX update).

Also, my extension doesn’t use any external library, so all libraries/imports that I use are already available in Android starting from API Level 1.

4 Likes

hi @yusufcihan

Is this possible?

if no then pls make like this as it will be helpful to set all properties using this blocks

1 Like

Yes, and it will also save blocks.

are you saying it is possible or you are saying to make it possible?
i’m confused

The best way to save blocks is to use Schema. Alternatively, make a dictionary, key as the properties and the value as the value. Then use for each key and Value in dictionary, set property property = get key, value = get value

that i know but it will be good for beginners

any guide available?

I don’t have a PC at the moment. Try what I’ve said. For each key and value block is in the control part

I think @WatermelonIce means this:

3 Likes

Exactly what I meant :+1:

3 Likes

Hi
What should I use as property name to align text to center of a lable in dynamic lable using dynamic component extension

Use Numbers
0 : left
1 : center
2 : right

1 Like

I used that but what should be the property name

TextAlignment or textalignment

1 Like

Ok I think I used space between text and Alignment

1 Like

Thanks it works

1 Like