[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Show your blocks, please.

1 Like

Hi!
I would like to know the correct way to edit async images.
because as they are in these blocks the load is delayed.

1 Like

Load Image Async block already sets the Image for a component. So just remove the all set Image.Picture blocks where you used Load Image Async block.

1 Like

Good
but then how do I edit the image?

1 Like

With same block again. In this case; “Load Async Image” block

1 Like

It doesn’t work like that either, keep charging slow. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Then this is normal because you are loading from URL and you are editing the Image with Image Editor if the Image Editor block takes a lot of time, then I have nothing to do with it. :man_shrugging:

Alternatively, you can display a progress bar or something so you won’t need to deal with having less loading time.

1 Like

@yusufcihan I just love your extension. Through this extension anyone can create anytype of card View designs they want.

Image editor causes the screen to freeze and sometimes cause memory allocation problems So its not a problem associated to your extension

2 Likes

@yusufcihan Here is what I have made using your extension

2 Likes

Can I Use Deephost Exo Player Extension With Dynamic Components to create Video Player Dynamically?

1 Like

In latest Update Extensions can also be be used dynamically, Give it a try.

1 Like

I am trying to animate the dynamic HA Using Phase by @Shreyash . But its returning nothing

Actually I want to animate a HA when clicked on a button in that array. ButtonID= cancel1 & HA ID=1 Using the procedure I am removing the button from button1

@Shreyash Can you also check it, as it is related to your extension too.

1 Like

If GetComponent block returns nothing, then this means, it couldn’t find the component with ID that you typed. Check your used IDs.

1 Like

Can I know why you get a component by a component? You should put ID in it.

1 Like

Oops, Silly Mistake Thanks @WatermelonIce

Worked

You were right .

2 Likes

@yusufcihan Can You Add a Remove all ID Block. It will totally clear all ID’s Available.

1 Like

This :point_up: can be easily done by this :point_down:

4 Likes

how ? can you pls send me blocks pls :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Why roll your eyes?

2 Likes

Wdym? Please clarify your question.