[FREE/PAID] BottomMenuZ - Create Animated Bottom Navigation Menu Easily!

in apk or in companion too.
Also update the extension to latest version

1 Like

Still with the same error… In the video will see that all working normally, but when I use the “Floating Option with” TextEnable" the app crash

In both options

2 Likes

Every time i go to another screen the bottom menu selection refreshes and selects the default option, i want it to remember my selection when i open another screen and come back.

1 Like

for now you can do one thing store active option name or index in tiny db and use it in active option block as i’m working on new update in whil aal reported bug and required feature will be added. I can’t say till when i can release the update as i’m busy in my own app and college work

hi i love your work but it crashing when im doing some updates can you give me some sample how to link value to another screen
im not sure im doing right im trying to search i cannot find any

thank you if you can give me feed back

1 Like

I think it’s correct… there may be some issue in next screen. Can you provide apk

actually i just add that in your work in BottomMenuZFree.aia free ver 2 i just add the screen numbers

“Home” and “Search” is icon
“Screen3” and “Screen2” - screen

I didn’t get it… btw what are you trying to do

im trying to open another screen using the button that you created
2q

same like my app

there will be a update on this extension soon… as i am creating new version of ext that will have designer properties too. and i’ll focus on this too.
i can’t say about when update will be released as i’m busy in college studies and activities.

2 Likes

How can i buy the full version by Paypal?

1 Like

hey can we use images as the icons?

btw great extension! Loved it! :heart_eyes:

Upload image in assets
Pass list of icon image name as list
That’s it

1 Like

can we do it on the free version?

1 Like

Yes you can

1 Like

Hi,

This is great Extension…

How do we change text and refresh it ?

Thank you

1 Like

I’m sorry…
my Block is working properly on APK … not working on Companion only.

It’s great ext.
Thank you…

1 Like

Thanks you so much

Oh! Thats Good…

I’m not getting to change my icons according to index… here my blocks:

Already in installed apk