[Free] VideoLayout extension (Big Fix!)

i mean try this -
block instead

Screen Initialize block is triggered even before the drawn of the arrangements.
So the problem is seen, I guess. You can use post method, so you can use after layout is successfully drawn.

Runnable run =......;
linearLayout.post(run);

Or you can use ViewTreeObserver too…

I may be wrong too :no_mouth:

:thinking:

I mean this can be fixed in extension too if you use post method available in layouts class…
So the layout is used after it is created or drawn. And user can use that block in Screen Initialize .

2 Likes

I don’t have to use this blocks because I want to play the video without internet
@luv.ak.tech
Am i right ! :confused:

I sent the app to my friend who has Android higher than 5.1.1 and he told me it works fine.
I think the problem is from Android 5.1.1
If someone is running Android 5.1.1 and has this extension, please let me know. Thank you

yea but for some users this block worked maybe you should try it too

I put the path of the video in that block !?

@luv.ak.tech
It failed again and this message appeared :point_down: :point_down:
(invoke: no method named `CreateVideoLayout’ in class java.lang.Boolean)

Did you use it after the timer event?
Because as they said before the code that runs on screen initialization happens before the drawing of layouts so it may be the problem

@luv.ak.tech
I updated my Android to 6 and this extension is still not working

@luv.ak.tech
But this time, the application did not close automatically, but rather opened the screen and left it white

@Jihed did you read -

Hlw I have try this but video not playing .
What is my wrong.?

extension does not work on initialize use a clock with second interval

It’s working now but another problem that How can I use this as a video background layout??

ok first make a arrangement with components you want to put above the videolayout and use addview block

Hlw Can I Play Video from app asset .?
I trying to play video from asset but video not playing it’s only working with firebase storage url

Happy birthday ajoy

It needs a full path to video.