[FREE] Voice Recognition extension without Google Dialogue

May I know the android version?

Hello, I want to add the Turkish language, I am writing the country code, but I am getting an error. Can you help me?

I tried it in android 8 and 10 and 7.It worked very well

2 Likes

Tried in Xiomia MI A3 , Android 10 :slightly_smiling_face:

Working Fine :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Did you do that?

I don’t speak Turkish, I write the country code I should write tr, but it gives an error

Great extention.Thank you.

1 Like

You need to write correctly “tr-TR”

1 Like

it’s ok

THANK YOU

1 Like

Maybe the background task extension can come in here and that will create a wonder product if combined with this

Thanks For Making This.

1 Like

I can make a background service that has the same functionality. But, this will no longer be an extension for the appinventor.

2 Likes

Thanks for this wonderful extension.But I have a problem .I made an app that replies to me when i say hello.It should say."Hello How are you .But it just says “are you”.I used text to speech and this extension.

1 Like

Apparently you need to make a short delay before TTS answering.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: How can we make delay?

In theory, this situation can arise if you receive data from AfterPartialResults event in MuteAudio mode.
If so, then just use the AfterGettingText event, that occurs after the sound is restored.

2 Likes

I used after getting text

Hi I want to implement Continuos Recognition and a keyword like “hello”. So that when I say the keyword the app gets ready to get the command to do other operations. These are my blocks I am using MIT app inventor.

I was not able to implement it. I think I am doing it wrong. I am a beginner.

1 Like

The event BeforeGettingText occurs after recognition has started. You cannot insert a GetText restart into the body of this event.
It is enough to make the settings once, after starting the program. You can also start recognition immediately.

Or start recognition after establishing a Bluetooth connection.

3 Likes

Can anybody say where can i get the key words