[FREE] Voice Recognition extension without Google Dialogue

This is the keywords you got them feom result.

1 Like

Ok
Thank You

Thank you really appreciate the help. It works perfectly.

2 Likes

how can i use more than just one key word

How are u getting such regonition without Google any way this is very helpful

In the current version, only one keyword or phrase is automatically checked.
However, the user can implement verification of any number of keywords by independently processing the recognized phrase.

I am using the SpeechRecognizer class, which in turn uses Google services too.

3 Likes

Great extension

2 Likes

Hello,
Great extension !
I want to control through voice my camera for video recording (saying “start” then “stop”). To start, no problem, it works. But to stop the video recording, I cannot because the microphone is not anymore available.
Do you have a solution ? take the control of the microphone over the record ? using a second microphone in bluetooth ? …
Thanks for your help.
Vincent

For example, use another device for voice commands. And send commands to the camera over the WiFi.

1 Like

Does not work in offline mode. How to get it working?

If you need ‘Offline Speech Recognition’, you can download and install all languages that you would like to use.

1 Like

From where?

These are the settings of the Android OS on your device. Please see the link in the previous post.

1 Like

But that means the end user needs to go through that process to make the offline mode work. I want it to be included with my app so it is easy for the user. Is there some way to download the english language pack to package with the app for offline mode?

1 Like

How do I stop the speech recogniser with a button? So press mic button to start and then press button to stop. On / Off button in effect. I tried using the StopASR but it is still listening. I can’t figure out what the IsListening does, as there is no True / False option to change this setting. Any ideas? Thanks.

1 Like

The StopASR method should work without problems. I improved the break method in version 9: ScSpeechRecognizerV9_1.aix (20.1 KB)
IsListening is a read-only property.
A user who wishes to apply the offline recognition can be given instructions directly in the application and open the system language settings screen.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@AL-HANOOF_18 please do not spam communities. Solution was provided in MIT App Inventor’s community

4 Likes

Hi,
I am Srikar
Important Message
Please Reply.
Can I use scSpeechRecognizerV9 extension for MIT App Inventor Appathon For Good 2021
Thank You
Regards,
B.S.S.SRIKAR

1 Like

On my part, there are no restrictions on the use of this extension. If you talk about it

1 Like