[FREE / V-2.1] - Added Animation Handler Blocks - Animated Gradient Background/Animated Your Background

thank you for your contribution…
as it already is your second extension, you should already know the naming conventions…

method names should follow the UpperCamelCase convention…

Taifun
PS: you mentioned, that this is your second extension… I could not find a thread about your first extension? can you help?

2 Likes

That is amazing! :+1:

2 Likes

congratulations. I liked the extension.

2 Likes

you can do the same effect using the blocks in kodular … no need for the extension

1 Like

#Off-Topic
But with this you do not need to worry about blocks . Extension means to extend the power

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply…
Heres my first extension:-

2 Likes

How I missed such great extension this is great x10sion :heart_eyes: :star_struck:.

1 Like

Freemium ?? Please explain

1 Like

#Off-Topic
Freemium Means Premium like free extension…

Freemiun normally means you get something for free, but can purchase things for it… What are people purchasing for this extension?

1 Like

Really great extension Br0ther.keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you so much for providing this extension for free. That is so kind of you. I tried it and it was just fantastic :fire::fire:

1 Like

Thankyou for your appreciation…

Thankyou …

thank you…
please always follow the naming conventions and update both extensions accordingly…
thank you

Taifun

1 Like

WOW! The extension is free now. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i have no clue what this means…

You cannot use the screen as the container, add a vertical arrangement on the screen and then try it. Replace Screen1 with VerticalArrangement1

2 Likes

Wow amazing…i want u make snake border on arrangment if u can

what is snake border @kitavalf ?