FRIDAY! Weekend is near

We wish you all a nice weekend!
Iam personal at work today. But after it my weekend starts! :partying_face:

After that I will enjoy my weekend!

Which plans have you guys? Koding? Relax? Nothing?
Tell us what you do :smile:

9 Likes

& Chill. :metal:

3 Likes

My weekend will be spent in developing a registration screen that sends OTP email using IFTTT , but its not working yet & they are not displaying proper error message :face_with_head_bandage::- https://twitter.com/JinishaTejura/status/1169657116027576320

5 Likes

My weekend will be Koding, Guitar, CS:GO, and sadly maths tuition. :sweat_smile:

I have many pending projects, so I’ll work on them, but I might also release a demo or maybe a template… :thinking:

7 Likes

Koding , studies and enjoy…
:sunglasses:

7 Likes

I have to work this weekend in distributing methadon and heroin. :sunglasses::+1::grin:

8 Likes

But this works for phone otp verification.

3 Likes

@mika, no one is free. :rofl:

2 Likes

My kid has been sick and home from school this whole week now, so no work for me this week, but then I’ve had time at home koding and going to be koding this weekend as well :slight_smile:
Wife is going to her sister tonight and I get a visit from a buddy and we are going to watch Hobbs and Shaw :smiley:

Also thinking of downloading WOW - Classic :stuck_out_tongue:

btw: Have a nice weekend everyone :slight_smile:

7 Likes

As I work in a train company, my weekend will be working in the morning and free hours in the afternoon and evening when I’ll be having a great time with my family and koding.

Have a nice weekend you all!

6 Likes

Just finished examination…
Koding Time

4 Likes

Lol our weekend ends today :wink:

3 Likes

Well, I’m gonna start a new project, so I have to work a little more.

3 Likes

as the weekend ends my examination start, thus need to study a lot, but i always find time for Kodular

4 Likes