FTP Kodular - Application closes without any message

After the tests, removing one by one of the extensions, I found that the extension that was conflicting with the Kodular FTP component is DateTools.

How does DateTools conflict with FTP ??

I think it is not the extension itself, but blocks of this extension related with ftp, which were used wrong.

I can’t explain it technically, but as I explained above, I was removing one by one of the extensions and only when I removed DataTools did FTP work, that is, the application was not closed when I called FTP.

I did the following experiment to not make a mistake in the statement. I repeated the blocks in a project without DataTools and it worked. Therefore, the FTP blocks were all correct.

Statement from the developer

1 Like

Hi @Hossein (if you don’t mind)
Does FTP component use Apache Commons Net lib? :thinking:

Can you show how you are using DateTools? @ledumelo

I was using it to calculate the difference between dates.

Boban,
I had read this post, but it didn’t work.

Can you send me an example apk? Either here or in PM.

I sent the block in the post above. But, I stopped using DateTools in my project, I prefer to test it a little more before using it.

Ohh…ok :slightly_smiling_face:
Send me an old apk if possible.

I will provide, but would have another way of sending without the “aia” being public?

I think there is some misunderstanding.
I am asking for apk and not for aia.

Sunny, my apologize for not being able to send the apk, as I would have to send logins and passwords and a step by step to get to the error location. Would it help if I sent a video of the version where the error was occurring?

Yes, it does.

1 Like

Thank you.
If so then @ledumelo is right. My extension can conflict with FTP component because both use same lib (although extension uses customized jar).

1 Like

Interesting. Out of curiosity, why is your DateTool use that library?

1 Like

It uses the library to get epoch timestamp from NTP Server.

Aren’t you able to get it without that library?