Funding Accounts Problem - March 2022

Yes Thanks​:raised_hands:

Hello, Is this month’s income the last month’s income?

every month we get our previous month income.
yes in april we will get March income.

Hey @Diego , Please look at this issue

I’ve made a withdrawal, but so far I haven’t received a bank transfer. How long for this process?

kodular will process your payment. probably you will receive payment in your banl account on 3th of May.

Hello, it’s already the 5th. But I haven’t received the income I withdraw on April 27, 2022.

1 Like

please kodular staff help us. thanks you please :pray:t2:

1 Like

just wait for 2 days more. as you know there was a wrong balance accursed this month so they re-run the job. it may take some delay. team kodular will do the needful. txs

What will happen after 2 days?? Have you also not received a transfer from kodular to your bank account?

yes we all are in waiting. hope today it will arrive

Until today, Kodular has not transferred the income to my bank account. What’s with the kodular? Please help me kodular staff, I beg you to help us.

Apologies, we are having some issues with PayPal, and payouts that should have been processed by this week will be processed as soon as possible (Monday-Tuesday next week).
Sorry for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

Thankyou for the response. Do I have to change the method to a bank account?

No, there is no need to change the payment method. The problem is that PayPal is taking (this time) a long time to get the funds to distribute them, but it will be resolved by Tuesday.

Once again, thank you. I hope Tuesday the 10th there is good news.

Hi did you receive your payout? I have recently viewed post by another user waiting for their payment since 2 weeks. It would be nice to know from your end too.

yes we recived funds today via bank transfer.

Hey, I had requested withdrawal on 23-24 of May. But I haven’t recieved any email or fund. It has been 10 days now.
Earlier Kodular used to clear payment every week. Is there any issue?

we are also in waiting for transcations by kodular. please kodular put system in automatic sys so that we no longer wait long.