Galaxy 1.0.1 - A click toggler šŸ„³

oh sorry ,my bad :grin:

1 Like

Can you add full Clickable and on touchDown and touchUp
Great extension thanks

1 Like

Full clickable is actually very easy to add and I can experiment with it, however donā€™t expect it to be stable at first.

1 Like

something look like this??

No, this is completely different. Your post is getting reported for promoting another extension in someone elseā€™s topic about their own extension.

You are mistake. User has the rights to suggest or ask if they found similar. If not no issue. Let the painter paint. You know your algorithm. As a user when we see outside the both extension it seems to be similar. I am not good in Java or extension development.

Mods will decide whether i am promoting the extension or asking

It doesnā€™t matter if youā€™re advanced in either of theseā€¦ The blocks look completely different.

It doesnā€™t matter if youā€™re askingā€¦ It you are promoting, people are going to click on your link. There was no need to ask, itā€™s nowhere close to the extension you promoted.

Still you mis read my post.No issue.
Your extension is free, the extension i asked about (found it while searching for another extension) is paid one. If so users will prefer yours or paid one?. If you ask me i will say free only.

But then if you knew developers would choose the ā€œfreeā€ over ā€œpaid,ā€ then whyā€™d you even ā€œaskā€ about it. Thereā€™s nothing similar, itā€™s clear in their screenshots of the blocks.

:package: Galaxy 1.0.0

com.github.flailingoctopus.galaxy.aix

:new: ADDED

• ComponentGenericClick

• SetGenericClickListener ā€“ This is similar to the ā€œFull Clickableā€ property for card views.

:information_source: Setting enabled to true will result in only the arrangement being clickable, not itā€™s children views. The ā€œClickableā€ property for the arrangement doesnā€™t have to be true.

:loudspeaker: Suggested by @Bharat_Android_App_Develo!

:pencil2: CHANGED

• Now ā€œClickUtilitiesā€ is named ā€œGalaxyā€

CAPTION: New icon and new name!

• OnComponentClick is now ComponentClick

• OnComponentLongClick is now ComponentLongClick

• The clickable and longClickable parameters are now named enabled

• The package name is now com.github.flailingoctopus.galaxy

• ToggleClickable is now SetClickListener

• ToggleLongClickable is now SetLongClickListener

2 Likes

Very need func/) :+1:
CardView no need, but already it doesnā€™t work )

has wrong type (com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.MakeroidCardView) (expected: com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.HVArrangement)

1 Like

Yes, the type of components is limited to arrangements, mainly because about no other component besides the card view component, can have other views as their children. Of course if youā€™d like other components to be allowed, I can take a look into it!

1 Like

Have BUG, work only in companion/
apk error

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1628152904852_0.9996644494090617-0/youngandroidproject/ā€¦/build/tmp/classes2.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

1 Like

This isnā€™t a bug, itā€™s because you have extensions that contain the same library. Do some searching on the community and youā€™ll find the solution, donā€™t reply anymore about it here, find a relevant topic instead.

error in your extension, no other extensionsā€¦

1zzz_cr_cr_cr_cr

1 Like

Well, my extension doesnā€™t use any libraries.

Version 0.1. worked, new not

1 Like

:package: Galaxy 1.0.1

com.github.flailingoctopus.galaxy.aix

:bug: Fixed

• When building your project, an ApkCreationException would be thrown. Your project would fail to build.

:loudspeaker: Thank you @sergii for reporting this issue!

4 Likes

:skull: End-of-Life

Greetings,

Today Iā€™m announcing the discontinuation of :milky_way: Galaxy. All versions of Galaxy will remain available however maintenance, major, and minor patches will be concluded.

Thank you for using Galaxy in your projects.

Profoundly,

ā€“ :octopus: Nathan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.