Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

I’m using Kodular Premium but my project hasn’t received approval for monetization yet, I’ve been waiting for 2 days even though, for premium users, the review process is only 24 hours.

Where are new components, it seems the same as old version

What new components? No one said there would be any.

1 Like

HI, @kodular_team
I will subscribe for the premium plan but from what I’ve seen that kodular hasn’t yet rolled out the update
can anyone give me any information about this?
@deanart2012 @Diego

Thanks

Yeh, they rolled but i gues there are bugs

We have located that issue, and we already know how to avoid. We are manually fixing it for new subscriptions, but they won’t take more than 3 hours to reflect the paid plan.
Anyway, it is not a “huge” problem, as Premium works as it should.

1 Like

Hello Diego
Please increase the number of extensions in the free plan to more than 5.
10 or 15
I am a student, I cannot afford the premium package. I live in Afghanistan, our problem is that the banking system of our country is in trouble after the arrival of the Taliban.
Please make my user free, I beg you :worried:

12 Likes

Update is just a number
There are no plug-ins for Premium subscribers
We are not answered about Admob components
Even those who subscribed to Premium and used the third-party admob component are facing problems

Why are we not being answered so that we can participate in Premium?

1 Like

With the update, all the texts we used in Arabic in different fonts were automatically converted to English

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

show screenshot !

I was very excited about my project (which is not for profit, just educational) but I will be taking a break indefinitely because I don’t meet the maximum limit of 5 extensions where I won’t be able to export my project for testing.

see you later

:smiling_face_with_tear: :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Hi, I upgraded today just because I cannot create new projects (I don’t use monetization). I payed successfully and my current plan is Premium in my account but it’s still says FREE in Creator. Can you help me please regarding this. Also I completely respect the premium idea its not much even for me (Turkey) which is 17 times the value :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
This will be fixed soon. Please see https://community.kodular.io/t/ive-purchased-premium-but-creator-still-shows-as-free/188650/3

1 Like

Got it. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought that after upgrading to premium you could use the admod components, but it wasn’t like that, I love working with kodular, but without the monetization of the components I would have to look for another platform.

3 Likes

PAYPAL ???

I understand they must be patching premium bugs, but many of us can’t use a card

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

If i upgrade to premium, the error 908 will diminished?

please upi, paytm and phone pay payment system