Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

i subscribed to kodular premium but i want admob ads components

else i can unscubcribe in 7 days.

you can understand please add admob ads components.

5 Likes

How are the premium users going to get better ad inventory, dedicated support and enhanced integration? Basically what will be the difference between free & premium plan in terms of ‘better ad inventory, dedicated support and enhanced integration’ ?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi ! I use google translate, sorry for my english.

Why limit the free version to 10 projects? I have a lot of projects on my account, projects in progress or completed. Aias that I find on the forum that other users have given as an example, I keep them in progress on kodular.

Does that mean I’ll have to delete all projects?

Personally, I never use advertising components, admod or anything that can make me money. I have a simple principle: all my applications, as stupid and basic as they are, are all free. So I don’t have to pay for them.

I understand very well that the site is growing and that to run all this, it requires a budget. But could you increase the number of possible projects for the free version?

Because even if it means paying for a nocode platform, you might as well pay for the competition where you can also create ios applications…

I like using kodular, the community is great, but it would bother me to lose all my projects, or not be able to do as much as I want.

Thanks.

12 Likes

I understand all the changes and why this plan makes sense for Kodular. But pay for more than 5 extensions? I just can’t imagine why this is even being considered. My apps are practically made up of extensions because otherwise it’s almost impossible to build a good app. Now developers will only start to build extensions that contain multiple functions, that doesn’t benefit anyone either.

12 Likes

Looks like ios support is ready :smiley: or Targeting Android 12 SDK Version

3 Likes

Kodular (Makeroid) started out as a more feature-rich option where we were able to do things in blocks closer to what is possible in code. And that’s what attracted me, as my apps are mostly for learning or non-profit purposes.

I agree that you need to profit from accounts that use the platform for profit. However, I believe that this change should affect only the monetization components (as it was in AB, for example) instead of limiting the functions to users who do not have this interest.

And I know there will be answers here like, “You’re free to leave whenever you want!”, “Nobody cares about that!” or “Nobody is forcing you to stay!” and others, but the point is that old and “loyal” users must be heard and taken into account.

Consider revoking the limits on extensions and projects, and perhaps on assets, for free users, and I think this will be good for everyone.

18 Likes

I think so too. My main apps have up to 15 extensions and is not quite finished yet. I have no assets and hardly any projects so premium is just not worth it for me. Assets need space on Kodular’s servers for sure, but extensions surely don’t.

10 Likes

I want to know something about kodular premium. my question is that, if I buy subscription plan and paid for 1month and then i stop using the next coming month. After some months i use again .Is i need to pay the charges for the month that i don’t use?.

2 Likes

Don’t kill the fun :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It has been answered above. Please check the FAQ:

3 Likes

Hi all,
I think a lot of people want to bring Admob ads back. Also, is there a affiliate marketing program to profit from your site, especially since we have YouTube channels in which we explain your site, I hope to put it and give me a special discount for my YouTube followers

1 Like

I see that free plan limits is not fair, why the limits on extensions I can accept the limit on assets but the limits on extentions is not fair ,
Personally I have some projects that contains at least 17 extensions so you force me to pay for this .

I think kodular stuff should rethink of this step cause this step will make a lot of users leave kodular stage .

I didn’t like this step that kodular take .:pensive:

10 Likes

In Brazil we have a saying that “forever always ends”
venda

30 Likes

If I stay in freemium plan and pay commission for ad manager why I cant have better ad inventory? I am earning average 25 dollars monthly and you take 5 dollars of it. It makes 60 dollars in a year. (I must gain premium automaticly :slight_smile: and why I cant have better ad inventory and enhanced integration? better ad inventory and enhanced integration will get your earnings higher, too. You can say “so get premium”. But in my opinion this is not a good idea and your timing is not good. Maybe you should go back to admob extensions with comissions with ad manager or make ad manager stronger. I know many people earning much more than ad manager with admob.
With all my respect. Just consider it again.

8 Likes

Although I do like the idea‒ I think creativity will be hindered with a limit on the number of extensions that can be imported to projects.

A burden is now put on developers…

1. They have to consider if previous code should be consolidated into one extension, making ten extensions available in one.
  2. They have to consider the possibility of not publishing their extensions due to build size.

It’s not my intention to come off like thought wasn’t put into the quotas, however many projects use upwards of ten, sometimes twenty, extensions.

12 Likes

Staff should keep this free forever as long as you don’t include ads in apps idea and consider revoking the limits by creating three plans. e.g.: Free forever plan, Freemium plan (with limits and ad manager only) and Premium plan.

15 Likes

Just 5 days to adapt…this is insane.

Limit to 5 extensions…another decision that is not nice.

8 Likes

The extension limit is bad , please no. We cant pay like this way!!!

8 Likes

Hello Kodular Team!

I understand that somehow you need money to support the development platform, but penalize the vast majority of enthusiastic programmers and students who probably don’t seek extraordinary gains in their projects.
I don’t even think it’s fair to block the generation of APK packages, since it’s not possible to publish on the Google store.
It would only be reasonable to limit the generation of AAB packages to developers who use monetization in their projects.
I believe that before charging a monthly fee for using the platform, all pre-existing bugs and bad behavior of native components should be resolved.

Thanks.

Translated by Google

7 Likes