Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

HI, @kodular_team
I will subscribe for the premium plan but from what I’ve seen that kodular hasn’t yet rolled out the update
can anyone give me any information about this?
@deanart2012 @Diego

Thanks

Yeh, they rolled but i gues there are bugs

We have located that issue, and we already know how to avoid. We are manually fixing it for new subscriptions, but they won’t take more than 3 hours to reflect the paid plan.
Anyway, it is not a “huge” problem, as Premium works as it should.

1 Like

Hello Diego
Please increase the number of extensions in the free plan to more than 5.
10 or 15
I am a student, I cannot afford the premium package. I live in Afghanistan, our problem is that the banking system of our country is in trouble after the arrival of the Taliban.
Please make my user free, I beg you :worried:

12 Likes

Update is just a number
There are no plug-ins for Premium subscribers
We are not answered about Admob components
Even those who subscribed to Premium and used the third-party admob component are facing problems

Why are we not being answered so that we can participate in Premium?

1 Like

With the update, all the texts we used in Arabic in different fonts were automatically converted to English

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

show screenshot !

I was very excited about my project (which is not for profit, just educational) but I will be taking a break indefinitely because I don’t meet the maximum limit of 5 extensions where I won’t be able to export my project for testing.

see you later

:smiling_face_with_tear: :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Hi, I upgraded today just because I cannot create new projects (I don’t use monetization). I payed successfully and my current plan is Premium in my account but it’s still says FREE in Creator. Can you help me please regarding this. Also I completely respect the premium idea its not much even for me (Turkey) which is 17 times the value :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
This will be fixed soon. Please see https://community.kodular.io/t/ive-purchased-premium-but-creator-still-shows-as-free/188650/3

1 Like

Got it. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought that after upgrading to premium you could use the admod components, but it wasn’t like that, I love working with kodular, but without the monetization of the components I would have to look for another platform.

3 Likes

PAYPAL ???

I understand they must be patching premium bugs, but many of us can’t use a card

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

If i upgrade to premium, the error 908 will diminished?

please upi, paytm and phone pay payment system

i use kodular premium, but i feel like i don’t get anything from what i paid including an invitation to google ad manager, even though my project is approved for monetization, i feel like i’m wasting my money for useless things here

1 Like

The problem is that Google Ad Manager is not as good as AdMob. I don’t know why Kodular Team is not understanding.

As I also said before. We need to Earn to even pay for premium to Kodular

Even if they take $5 per app for AdMob with Bidding it was cheaper then this stupid Google Ad Manager.

3 Likes

Hi Vishwas

I applied one of my apps for monetization approval almost 15 days ago (till then there was no Kodular Premium)

Now, as I am a premium subscriber of Kodular, which means my projects should be approved within 24 hours. but even after 24 hours, my app was not approved.

In that case, what should I do?
Any Suggessions

1 Like