Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

me too
We want everyone to earn as long as we win
But we want the components that bring better profit and be reliable
And to have real and fast support

2 Likes

I am a premium user ($35 Yearly) and eagerly want the Kodular Internal Admob Component back with no commission. Can we make a poll to urge Kodular to create a Premium Pro Package where internal Admob will be enabled? like $6 Month or $60/Year
Please @Vishwas

1 Like

kodular staff see everything, but do not respond to inquiries about Admob or member claims
As if there is something between them and Admob

1 Like

As Kodular introduced Ad Manager, they could be no more interested to bring it back again! But of course, it depends upon them.

By the way, I wanted to ask @Community (The staffs) one question, but was not able to, is that,

What data are you able to control for a child account from a parent account?
As of now, I have not seen this question answered on community. Could you please clarify that?

1 Like

I don’t understand, If They are accepting Third Party Admob extensions then what is the issue with their own Component?
If any Kodular staff is reading this -
My humble request
charge us more, give us the freedom to use Kodular’s Reliable Admob Component.

1 Like

In free mode it is limited to 5 extensions, what a fake about that. We expected an assessment on this, but it was not done.

We have been waiting for a response since I started showing the premium plan
There are many questions about the internal components of Admob, but the platform officials have not responded

“Think and then act” Here they did everything backwards, total lack of respect for the user, they are not even kind enough to respond to problems.

Again, please stop lying. Diego has said it is under consideration but may take some time before they reach a decision.

1 Like

I think (just an opinion only) that it is possible in the future to add a Platinium Subscription to allow users to use admob components in KODULAR

1 Like

If AdMob clashes with Ad Manager then they should create another subscription (eg Platinum) that has AdMob components instead of Ad Manager. Then people can choose which one they want.

2 Likes

If you introduce a new product (premium), the conditions (services) of this product should / must be clearly defined beforehand and not subsequently improved (adjusted). That’s grotesque!

One of the questions among others is why everything was so poorly prepared and happened so hastily.

They were. The problem is there wasn’t much notice given.

So imperfect products or services should never be improved? That’s grotesque.

People have complained about things and Kodular staff have said they will look to see what they can do. What’s the problem with that?

Nearly all updates in the past have been like this. When Kodular say they are bringing out new features or upgrades we should all expect there to be multiple bugs and issues, and some things that once worked to break. Ideally this shouldn’t happen or be minimal (few things are ever work right first time), but this is all a part of how Kodular works.

2 Likes

Anyone who has some basic knowledge of economics (and actually you don’t even need that) should know that market studies and customer surveys are carried out before a product is launched. Nobody blindly launches a product and then waits to see how customers react. That is adsurd.

And as others have rightly stated, bugs should first be fixed before introducing a (paid) premium product. But the opposite is the case, even more bugs have been added.

2 Likes

That’s not fully right. We have already considered several things and estimated a couple of metrics before launching it.
But it is not fully true that companies don’t launch it without “testing”. Surveys and estimates are by far not accurate, and there is something called A/B testing which actually imply testing a “future” update in production to a subset of users without notifying them, to see how they react. And sometimes this A/B testing involves up to 50% of the user space.

1 Like

Calm down.

Google have no problem if you make AdMob + AdSense accounts. AdMob requires Adsense approved account to show Ads in your app with AdMob extenion. But if you have already signed up and linked to your account with Kodular means your AdSense is linked already & Bound with your Google AdManager Account, which is already acting as a Child Account under Kodular Parent Account. But AdMob requires approved, unlinked & independent Adsense account.

Screenshot_20220717-062745

Yes you can use same account. Google AdSense new update makes more easy to use Admob and AdSense from same dashboard. Don’t make two account on same person name. It will cause problems. Because Google AdSense says one account for one person.

If you’re AdManager is already linked with Kodular then you will need to unlink your account & Close it. then need to Open AdMob account & link it with AdSense to show proper Ads which is hassle & bit compicated. If again you want to Revertback to Google AdManager then you will do long struggle to Open AdManager again get approvel from AdSense and get invite by Kodular Parent Account to display Ads. (FYI: approvel takes day to weeks)

Better decide which Google Product you want to use at one time. Both GAM & AdMob requires AdSense approved & linked with any of one at the sametime.

AdMob min. payout $100
Kodular-AdManager min. payout $20

Use one Google Ad Product at same time. Or make 2 seprate Gmail account with Different IPs and use #1st Gmail account for AdMob & #2nd Gmail account for Google AdManager. Otherwise you will get Adlimits, Adsense suspentions, errors in Ads delivery, other difficuties etc. etc.

Now AdSense acts as an ad network, providing you access to demand from advertisers and helping you set up your ad inventory either you use Google AdManager or AdMob.

If anyone willing to take risk or have wish to prefer AdMob then Google AdManager. I have AdMob extention i will give you free of cost.
But with no guarantee.
It has Ads integrated by developer side for 40% commission purposes.
I will not be responsible if your AdMob get suspended if you’re migrating from GAM to AdMob.

When last time i used the extention Banner, Native, Interstitial & Rewarded Ads were working.

Who still wish to try AdMob. DM me for free AdMob extention!

Correct me if i’m wrong. thanks

I will suggest : better wait for Google to enable Video Inventory with K-GAM (Kodular - Google AdManager). You will notice a very high fillrate on better eCPM.

Return back to AdMob is easy but risky.
Revert back to K-GAM (Kodular - Google AdManager) is not so easy now. Sometimes there is a problem in creating a child account, sometimes the Google account does not approve the Adsense, sometimes the K-GAM invitation link does not work.

1 Like

[translated]
Admob has been removed and now I can’t export a new apk version even though I subscribed to Kodular Premium.
My problem is that my Adsense account is having problems, and I can’t get an approval at all. However, my Admob is working normally.
Is there any hope for Admob to return? I need to update my app urgently and this has been holding me back. This is frustrating!

My estimated earning from admob, I really want admob back again even subscribe to premium :grimacing:,
Screenshot_20220716_062532