Generic Discussion about Kodular Premium

Supposedly if returning to Admob was too risky… kodular’s team should have made that clear before moving on to the Premium plan. And all users only want Admob and not Google ads… If something happens to everything you say, this is due to confusion in the management of this platform… and this is what we see… they leave subscribers in confusion and do not talk about Admob… It is easy to have external Admob components, but we want Built-in Admob Components

Going back to AdMob is risky for us because if we comeback to GAM we will have to get plently of approvels and permissions again.

Kodular has removed AdMob. Looks like they will not back their decision, better use AdMob extention. :point_left:t3:

Great thing is You can use unlimited extention with premium plan.

By the way, there are many more ad networks in premium without commission. which is great.

In Future, If you have AdSense then only you will be able to use AdMob.
Screenshot_20220717-062745

are you using third party Admob extension ? are they working fine ?

You are wrong! GAM and Admob are a Different Products you can use anytime anyone!

1 Like

anyone here who’s premium is working fine and admob extension are working ?

Yes.I’m using admob

Admob extensions ?
are they working fine ?

Pm me what’s are your problem

What extension are you using?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I used external admob components, but it appears in test mode, is there a solution

Please don’t spam topic, if you are using an ad extension contact the developer for any issue you are facing

2 Likes

This means that Kodular removes support even from Premium… so why do they block their ears from adding the internal components of Admob instead of all this nonsense that exhausted us… By the way, this is a community for all users. It is possible for someone to have the solution as long as he does not have it… Please leave the members For members as long as they don’t provide solutions

1 Like

I purchased premium and still unable to build apk .
Refreshed page many time @dora_paz

ScreenShot_20220716162644 - Copy

1 Like

Upgrade takes a maximum of 24 hours

You are %100 correct but I afraid I can’t use a free AdMob Extenssion because I know my account can be suspended without notice.

Better if @Diego and @Vishwas listen to us they can help us by returning back AdMob Component so we can use them with 0 commission as we are premium, else if we can’t get good earnings for sure I know someone will use Android Studio or turn to Niotron and use AdMob Component which is the best than Ad Manager

Kindly @Italo and @Vishwas listen to us for this request concerning AdMob Component

If you can be suspended for using the AdMob extension, then what’s the point of requesting an AdMob component?

:thinking:

That’s no longer the case for Premium users. AdMob extensions are allowed on Premium. Whether they work or not is debatable.

How can be suspended? Google saying Ad Manager and Admob both of deferent products, as a developers choice their need and suitable…! If you have a admob accounts with admanager accounts on same Email Don’t warry! Update your existing app with admob. No issues

Note: i am using both of network on same email.! Ex: One app - Ad Manager, 2nd app Admob (1 year no issues)

Kodular ad manager as a child account its means we can’t recive revenue from ad manager or adsense but we are permit kodular to look into our accounts and track and google direct sent revenue our all user revenue to kodular, then kodular sent us our revenue!

1 Like